S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me I don't really see a reason to own ssj2 goku unless you want the second goku vs vegeta battle set up.

Especially now Toriyama apparently is retocnning the hairdo, ssj Goku is fine for me, and 3 would be cool to own. Goku in his second form had little relevance.

I don't really care about an SS2 Goku. SS Goku is fine for me.

As much as I like them, there's no point in having just 1, 3, and 4. There would be almost no point of having a Majin Vegeta if you can't set him up with Super Saiyan 2 Goku. The best thing about these figures is that you have the chance to recreate the anime, manga, movie, or what have you. Even though Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Frieza are missing their counterparts, if Majin Vegeta is going to eventually be made then there should absolutely be a Super Saiyan 2 Goku to go along with him.

The least they can do is include the SSj2 Goku headsculpt along with Majin Vegeta, just like they did with Android 18 & Krillin

Well if you want Majin Vegeta, and my suggestion turns out to be true, then you will have no choice :nana:

I'm not sure where it was but I remember somebody saying they wanted to see Broly with the fire effects. Found this

yUkb0Evw.jpg

Makten, Toysdaily.

Edited: Oy, it's been a long day.

This is awesome. Broly could be a stand alone dio with effects.

The least they can do is include the SSj2 Goku headsculpt along with Majin Vegeta, just like they did with Android 18 & Krillin

I'm really hoping Tamashii does that. I feel that is the best option. Unless they come up with a package that includes the Super Saiyan Goku body, Super Saiyan 2 head, and multiple new faces that could be used on the regular Super Saiyan head as well. That's wishful thinking though. :lol

This is awesome. Broly could be a stand alone dio with effects.

He massive size really gives him the advantage with that fire display. Rather than being engulfed by it, he seems to really "tame" it. It'll be interesting to see him with the other effects.

He massive size really gives him the advantage with that fire display. Rather than being engulfed by it, he seems to really "tame" it. It'll be interesting to see him with the other effects.

Would love to see him with some green aura or fire effects.

Has anyone confirmed if Broly comes with a tamashii stage? Whether for himself or the energy blasts?

Yes, he comes with a stage, a couple of arms and one claw/hook.
I think the claw is for the figure itself and the extra arm is for the energy effect.

Welcome back Frankie, you've been missed. A lot of people have been jonesin' for your effect pieces (especially Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon). That ki blast is perfect for Freeza, you should really consider mass-producing that.

Thanks, I've been going through a crazy move, but now I'm somewhere permanent, so it's good. I'm glad to be doing some DBZ stuff again.

That one is definitely being offered from now on, I was very happy with how it turned out. I'm thinking of doing a huge green one for Broly, but I'm concerned about weight issues with the stand.

I'm still debating what all to offer for him. I'm a little disappointed in the three pieces he got being the same remolded ball from Frieza.

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-o.gif

Amazing work, Frankie! When you're taking any orders, let us know!

Thank you!
I'm taking them now, and pretty much forever. Now that I'm settled in to the new place I am good to go.

I'm also talking to someone right now, who thankfully knows something about this stuff, unlike myself, about doing a complete website redo, and part of that might well include adding a store section to expedite things.

Ageless Geeks is selling effects now...

RDc1RjU0NTUzNUU0NkJFQjZFN0Q6YTA0Yjc2MGQzMTFiMmJlMzA0MmJiZDRkYTM2YWYxNDY6Ojo6OjA=

I really like the middle part.

Oh, this reminds me, I have a set of beam clash pieces sitting in progress on my bench right now. I'm playing with how they meet in the middle.

I'm definitely going to have that one ironed out in the next couple weeks, I've wanted to do a real Galick Gun vs Kamehameha beam clash piece since vanilla goku came out, but I keep getting pulled away.

Also, with all this talk about majin vegeta, give him regular super saiyan faces, a non super saiyan face and head, a goku ss2 head, and we'd be gold.

They can cover so many bases with that one release. I'd buy two of them.

Yes, he comes with a stage, a couple of arms and one claw/hook.
I think the claw is for the figure itself and the extra arm is for the energy effect.

Thanks for confirming bud :)

I'm thinking of doing a huge green one for Broly, but I'm concerned about weight issues with the stand.

I'm still debating what all to offer for him. I'm a little disappointed in the three pieces he got being the same remolded ball from Frieza.

I'd be very interested in something for Broly. I've been eyeing ebay for green crystal ball to use and was gonna worry about how to suspend it in the air later lol because while I like the energy effects he comes with I would like to recreate the last fight scene in Second Coming. But I'm glad you're back at it. This fandom needs you lol

Back