S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's rumors about a Datong Frieza coming in 2015. Why couldn't they just go with Trunks, damn it?! :gah:

I guess they're going to capitalize on the popularity for Frieza for the movie.

Those group pictures are the **** Orbital! Really awesome.

I genuinely wish I even remotely liked Broly as character.:lol

It remains cool that they do the fanpoll outcome, but it's too bad they had no poll this year.

Its bad ass! great collection...............and man on man that Broli is siiick. Cant wait to see counter656toys reeview on it :)

Yes great collection boy. I also have Freeza's Spaceship replica.. and I have specific plans for it for when I reveal my display :lecture

Those group pictures are the **** Orbital! Really awesome.

I genuinely wish I even remotely liked Broly as character.:lol

It remains cool that they do the fanpoll outcome, but it's too bad they had no poll this year.

Probably when all of the characters on the poll are done, they'll do another one. I wouldn't be surprised if their approach is similar to "Here's what we're going to do, pick out your favorite and he'll come out first."

I really hope that this is true. I would much rather have a Frieza than Trunks.

Frieza is actually a really good marketing decision to go along with the new movie but I think Trunks would get a lot more sales.

Frieza's much easier to make I think. Especially as a bootleg. I wouldn't expect much of it.

Yeah, he seems to be the least complex character to develop and produce.

Yes great collection boy. I also have Freeza's Spaceship replica.. and I have specific plans for it for when I reveal my display :lecture

Which will be...? You best say soon. :mad:

10830074_491648170975940_8309099419772214064_o.jpg

1669638_491648174309273_8252901876603342992_o.jpg

10428316_491648217642602_6714965672656614364_o.jpg

10633662_491648144309276_7563023920037870199_o.jpg

10379802_491648164309274_5550947707151484718_o.jpg

Credit: user bebu_cars from Toysdaily.

This is so beautiful I may cry lol love your pics orbital. One thing that hasn't been shown is the knee articulation. Could you or Davehammer show some pics of that? It's probably difficult without a stand(s) I imagine. Which I'm actually surprised that they didn't make one especially for Broly.

And I wish they would have put more green in his hair.

@Angelo - didn't you say you're gonna color his hair also? What paint did you pick out?

This is so beautiful I may cry lol love your pics orbital. One thing that hasn't been shown is the knee articulation. Could you or Davehammer show some pics of that? It's probably difficult without a stand(s) I imagine. Which I'm actually surprised that they didn't make one especially for Broly.

And I wish they would have put more green in his hair.

@Angelo - didn't you say you're gonna color his hair also? What paint did you pick out?

I'm not sure yet. I really want to try and achieve this look...

maxresdefault.jpg

I may prime the entire head green and then do a light spray for the shading.

Edited: I may even try a triple layer at some point to have something similar to this...

Broly_transformed.jpg

I'm just guessing that perhaps they didn't make it more neon-green accurate is because they're saving it for next years SDCC exclusive?

I'm just guessing that perhaps they didn't make it more neon-green accurate is because they're saving it for next years SDCC exclusive?

I'm not sure. Broly, himself, is basically aimed towards the Western market, isn't he? Would that be considered reaching it a bit much for Bluefin?

This is pretty cool if anybody is interested...

1513758_873019896083532_4963420950357454524_n.jpg

Edited: I've ordered from Ageless Geeks before. They're pretty good.

That's awesome but I bet that will set you back several hundred bucks. I remember seeing that groups SSj4 Goku and Super Android 17 customs on ebay for like $500

That sculpt looks really good, but to buy that I would need to buy another Goku, and I cant afford that just now :lol

Also Broly looks amazing, a bit peeved at the lack of green but at least he is painted well.

For me I don't really see a reason to own ssj2 goku unless you want the second goku vs vegeta battle set up.

Especially now Toriyama apparently is retocnning the hairdo, ssj Goku is fine for me, and 3 would be cool to own. Goku in his second form had little relevance.

That sculpt looks really good, but to buy that I would need to buy another Goku, and I cant afford that just now :lol

Also Broly looks amazing, a bit peeved at the lack of green but at least he is painted well.

Yeah, other than my pre-orders being fulfilled, I'm done purchasing anything else until around April.

Maybe the Stage Act 4 display sets will be cheaper than they are now. Would anybody happen to know what the original price for them was? I always thought it was around $20. I didn't even know they weren't being produced anymore.

Back