S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much awesome sauce. Gohan reissue and Broly in box. Which looks awesome. Definitely buying 3 Gohans. But I don't get the quote on the back of Broly box lol

"RRRMMMB..."

FTH4vxx.jpg
7HndyrF.jpg

Don't forget 1 to take to bed with you at night :monkey3

View attachment 148237

like this?
View attachment 148236

Yes sir. It's my honest favorite Gohan attire. I think Teen Gohan wore it at the credits of Bojack?
I think this: Gohan Playing With His Baby Brother Goten Photo by GohanFury91 | Photobucket

Also, What's the best type of paint to use for a repaint? I want to make sure Base Gohan looks like a legit Figuarts.

Another thing is my Goku figure is loose, any suggestions on how to fix it?

In my experience with Datong SS Vegeta's hip and neck joint, some light brushing with super glue over the joints tightens it up pretty well.

That Broly packaging looks like it comes with some posing assistance in the form of stands? Can anyone confirm if one or more are included?

Look who showed up at my door today =)

Here's the big boy next to Goku

With my other DBZ villains

Next to some Figma girls

Next to a couple of Myth Cloth EX

and for the hell of it... next to a 1/6 iron man

I'm very impressed with Broly, definitely a massive massive SHFiguart.
Holding him and Goku in both hands, he might only seem a couple of heads taller but feels 3-4 times "bigger" if you know what I'm saying.
With the announcement of Gohan getting a reproduction run I'm totally buzzing!!!

Does the energy effect attach to his palm? He seems to stand really well, too. The faces look fantastic. I'm not sure if I'm getting used to pictures of the figure or it's the way you posed him but the shoulders are looking a lot better.

Does the energy effect attach to his palm? He seems to stand really well, too. The faces look fantastic. I'm not sure if I'm getting used to pictures of the figure or it's the way you posed him but the shoulders are looking a lot better.

Nah, just used a bit of blu tack to stick the energy on to his hand.
The shoulders and muscles is really well integrated with the joints, I mean they are there and visible but don't seem too unsightly

That must be one big ass box. Thanks, davehammer! I've been waiting for those pictures or quite awhile.

Whoa, that's huge. Damn...we're gonna need bigger shelves for that box alone.

I'm soooooo jealous Davehammer. He looks amazing! How did you get the precious already? Is he getting an early release? Or are you one of the select few who get some for reviews?

Here's the brown shipper that Broly comes in, the box actually isn't that big but there is little to no space wasted with the packaging, he is pretty much as tall as the box itself

Back