S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Piccolo is also loose, compared to my Goku who is still pretty stable. And I have the same issues with the crossed arms, they fall off so easily.

Mine has slightly loose legs too, but can still hold a pose. Both of my manga and SDCC Piccolo have trouble attaching the head when wearing the cape but without it the head is fine once its clicked into place.

Never seen this photo before capturing the pure epicness...(sorry for the size)

tzKH7eFR.jpg

I can really see the tint of green in the hair in this picture. This must be the final product...(again, sorry for the size)

QkoPeCXT.jpg

Edited: Found these pictures on the Saiyan Seiya Freinds forum from the member Titus.

What's up guys I'm new to collecting but iv been wanting to get me some figures asap just wanted to say hey and hopefully I get my hands on android 17 , android 18 and regular goku on black friday for a decent price."

Welcome aboard foolie! I don't know how it's possible but toyarena still has regular goku for retail price (40$)...

And A20 congrats on getting the sdcc version man!:hi5: My piccolos (yes I have two) are also loosish. Not anything saiyan vegeta level though.

Haha don't worry dude, once you have it in hand it will feel a little better. Weird shoulder-flaps aside, it's an excellent figure & you're gonna love breaking the joints in and messing around with the poses. Tamashii seems to be getting better & better with each new release, both accessory & quality-wise. It's as if 17 (along with 18) literally jumped out of the anime & right into your hands, the figure is that good.

It'll be even better when 16 is released!
Yeah you're right, I can't wait man, though I don't think I'm picking up 16. I'm really bummed out about his scale issues, and that character is not worth that price to me. I'm not sure wehen I'll buy a new figure after 17, because I feel what I wanted is pretty complete and I have a lot of other expenses. Currently my only DBZ's on my list are Ultimate Gohan and a second Goku, but I haven't decided which one yet.
Never seen this photo before capturing the pure epicness...(sorry for the size)

tzKH7eFR.jpg

eermeeergeeerd I want that rock!:lol

Hooray! Gohan is an insta-buy for me, suck it scalpers and your $200+ asking price!

Oh man some great stuff in the last couple of pages!

That pic of Broly is phenominal the green looks excellent.

Reissue of Gohan FTW though!

****** yeah!

Oh yeah, that pic of SS4 Goku is very cool. That is quite the massive display for 6 inches of plastic.
Giggity.

I'm happy that you guys can finally get a SSj Gohan, he's a truly remarkable figure. Remember, buy multiples (hopefully no more than two because we need everyone to get at least one)!

Thanks for the comment Silrian ;)

An image of Broly (final product):

K89yTi.jpg

Source: Toysdaily.
IT's the Christmas Tree of Might! And broly's near it. Goku isn't going to be pleased!

And SSJ Gohan re-issue is great. I have his SDCC one like Piccolo, but I'm still gonna get it for display purposes. I might buy Piccolo on Black Friday because Barnes and Nobles is getting some huge deals.

I am so excited about the Gohan! Unfortunately it will probably be the manga colours but that is still way better than shelling out $400+.

I am so happy about the Gohan reissue, can't wait for spring of next year, a bunch of cool figures coming out. My wallet is going to hate me :mad:

Back