S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No you need 5 saiyans to give up their power to a sixth who then becomes a god. We had 6 saiyans exactly. Vegeta would have to attain god power without necessitating the others, like goku...

I don't see that happening and then fusing all in one film...

Super Saiyan God can be Gogeta, the missing Saiyan may be the brother of Vegeta, which is brought through the teleportation of Goku :clap

Problem solved :lecture

Hopefully the following movies have these titles: Revival of C(ell) & Revival of M(ajin) B(uu) :pray:

:wave

Why doesn't anybody remember Bulla?

I don't think Bra is even born yet?

Alas, so wasn't Pan yet that still worked :lol

She wasn't but in three years time she should be if that's when the next movie takes place. That's only two years before the last episode of Dragon Ball Z, right?

Yeah, so even if Bulla is a fetus, it'll still work. ...That was really weird to type out.

Hey, you could be right man! It certainly is plausible!

It's just temporary. I believe Goku's body had a sort of "muscle memory," so that's why he was able to utilize the God power. Then when he does that last attack where he uses the God mode, he used it up completely. That's how the Saiyans were able to kill the original. There's no way they could compete with that kind of power otherwise.

At the end of the movie, Vegeta demands that he gets to be the Super Saiyan God next time. Goku responds by saying that he can have it, but it's really exhausting. I have to go pop in my Blu Ray for the exact subtitles. A lot of the clips on youtube are a bunch of illegal copies with fan subs. Which by the way guys, it's been on sale on Amazon for $17.99 for awhile now. Maybe it will be cheaper on Black Friday, but I was happy to get my copy a few weeks ago.

Good point!

I would think senzu beans could help that though if Goku was really worried about the strain it takes on him.

I tend to see Vegetas boost as being akin to when we humans get angry for that very reason. The adrenalin can make you much stronger for a short time, proven. There are cases of people being able to lift things like cars when their loved ones are in danger.

Also I was willing to accept Vegetas excuse that the armor was saiyan formalwear (from the special with his brother) and since BoG has Bulmas birthday it would still count, even though its essentially laziness on Toriyamas part, but this new armor makes no sense!

The adrenaline and rage definitely are capable of that boost but that was a serious boost to surpass the power of Super Saiyan 3 Goku and even Ultimate Gohan. Neither one of them were able to land a hit on Beerus but Vegeta was able to get some serious shots and was even able to hold Beerus' punch...with his face but nonetheless holding it.

Is there a dubbed special with Vegeta and his brother? Or just subtitles?

Edited: The boost is nothing new in Dragon Ball Z. Multiple characters have done that throughout the series, even Vegeta. I suppose his acceptance and comfort ability of emotions could explain why that boost was as much as it was.

The only sense the new armor makes is they want to try and make Vegeta look similar to his Frieza Saga appearance. The design looks a little sloppy to me. It would have looked better if they left the shoulder rigid look added onto the Frieza Saga armor rather than pointless paint apps.

I tend to see Vegetas boost as being akin to when we humans get angry for that very reason. The adrenalin can make you much stronger for a short time, proven. There are cases of people being able to lift things like cars when their loved ones are in danger.

Also I was willing to accept Vegetas excuse that the armor was saiyan formalwear (from the special with his brother) and since BoG has Bulmas birthday it would still count, even though its essentially laziness on Toriyamas part, but this new armor makes no sense!
Yeah I've heard full blown primordial survival rage can increase your strength to like 200x. The problem is, you'll literally tear through a lot of muscles and won't be able to do **** afterward.:lol

Is Bra toriyamas?

Banpresto Figure Colosseum 5
From BANPLANET:

t02200165_0640048013132961961.jpg t02200165_0640048013132961964.jpg
t02200293_0480064013132961962.jpg t02200293_0480064013132961963.jpg
t02200293_0480064013132962291.jpg t02200293_0480064013132962293.jpg
t02200293_0480064013132962290.jpg t02200293_0480064013132962292.jpg

Is Bra toriyamas?

Yup, she appears in the manga & DBZ epilogue

Shouldn't she be? Weren't Bulla and Pan really close in age, so if Videl was pregnant in BoG then Bulla would have to have been born by now!

You're right; at the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament both of them are seen and they look pretty close in age

160px-Bulma_and_Bra.jpg
180px-GotenPanfight.jpg

However Bulla/Bra is never mentioned at all in BoG.. perhaps Vegeta & Bulma have sex immediately after the movie is over :naughty Bulma is clearly drunk during her birthday so I doubt she was pregnant, and after seeing Vegeta go bat**** crazy for her she most likely gave him some ass that same night

Yup, she appears in the manga & DBZ epilogue

You're right; at the 28th World Martial Arts Tournament both of them are seen and they look pretty close in age

View attachment 147848
View attachment 147849

However Bulla/Bra is never mentioned at all in BoG.. perhaps Vegeta & Bulma have sex immediately after the movie is over :naughty Bulma is clearly drunk during her birthday so I doubt she was pregnant, and after seeing Vegeta go bat**** crazy for her she most likely gave him some ass that same night

lmao so true, gotta give up that ass after a stunt like that lol

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Anyways, sex talk aside, Bulla would be the extra Saiyan that Vegeta would need to become a Super Saiyan God.

I think Bra is another of Toriyamas "forgotten characters". She is definitely older than Pan, and if GT (ugh) is anything to go by id say about 3 years? So yeah, theres literally no accounting for her being missing for BoG.

Edit: I knew I shouldnt have quoted GT :lol

Seems Bra is a year younger than Pan officially, which would make sense in BoG for her not to exist yet, but that still doesnt account for her looking at least 7 i'd say in the final episode, while pan is 4/5 depending on the source.

Im at a loss, maybe its just another "Toriyama draws them how he likes" moment, like Goten and Trunks in BoG.

After looking at that picture, I noticed Vegeta's traits weren't even strong enough to take part in the appearance of his children. Man, that guy has it rough.

BTW, Vegetas leg is most definitely broken in that statue pose :lol

Why cant statue makers keep things right? Theres always a quirky issue with them that puts me off!

Back