S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually they put "Display Purposes Only" on the tag though, don't they?

Wasn't there a rumor or Tamashii stating that they were going to release another Goku in 2015? I thought that was fairly recent, too.

Vegito wasn't confirmed for awhile though, was he? We've been seeing him since July.

I'd say at the next SDCC we'll see God Goku, a repainted SS3 Goku or a repainted SS Vegeta. My money is on Goku but like most of you, I'm sure, I'd like to see SS Vegeta. I don't see them repainting Vegito for SDCC that quickly after his release. What was the time frame between the original and repainted versions of Goku/Gohan/Piccolo? Years, no? I think Scouter Vegeta was "SDCC'd" about a year or so after his normal release if I'm remembering correctly. If they go with Goku I hope they do SS3.

Yeah they said we'll get another Goku in 2015...but I don't know if they meant the SSJ4 one.

Scouter Vegeta was in 2013, and then the SDCC one was this year so Blogness is correct. I'd love an SSJ3 Goku repaint, it'd make him great. Especially if they fix his articulation, I know they did for SDCC Vegeta. God Goku would be an entirely separate release though, almost a standard release because the other SDCC ones were just cosmetic looks

SDCC 2015 won't be a God Goku. Tamashii/Bluefin would look cheap and desperate if they pulled something like that. I'm hoping for Super Saiyan Vegeta the most but that won't happen since this year's exclusive was Vegeta.

Does Super Saiyan 3 Goku qualify for an SDCC Exclusive? They try to be more "anime correct" and, even though most might think it didn't transfer over well, he's pretty close to it.

SDCC 2015 Exclusive seems up in the air to me.

Yeah they said we'll get another Goku in 2015...but I don't know if they meant the SSJ4 one.

Scouter Vegeta was in 2013, and then the SDCC one was this year so Blogness is correct. I'd love an SSJ3 Goku repaint, it'd make him great. Especially if they fix his articulation, I know they did for SDCC Vegeta. God Goku would be an entirely separate release though, almost a standard release because the other SDCC ones were just cosmetic looks

I can't imagine it NOT being Super Saiyan 4 Goku though, especially at this moment. I feel Tamashii already knows that the demand is there, they don't need to test it. I know Tamashii has done some weird decisions but I just don't see how one of them would be to state that we'll get another Goku in 2015, followed by showing Super Saiyan 4 Goku, and then decide to release a completely different version.

How about Normal Goku Kaio-Ken repaint?

SCE2014i_zpsc6424b3f.jpg
SCE2014h_zps7ff0fcfa.jpg

Usually they put "Display Purposes Only" on the tag though, don't they?

Wasn't there a rumor or Tamashii stating that they were going to release another Goku in 2015? I thought that was fairly recent, too.

Vegito wasn't confirmed for awhile though, was he? We've been seeing him since July.

It was recent, I was the one who linked it here, it was less than a week ago I think.

...Yep, I would buy those Goku figures. Don't care if they're the wrong attire, I really like the look.

Is there something different about Super Saiyan Vegeta or is that what the actual S.H. Figuarts colors look like?

...Yep, I would buy those Goku figures. Don't care if they're the wrong attire, I really like the look.

Is there something different about Super Saiyan Vegeta or is that what the actual S.H. Figuarts colors look like?

Biggest difference I see are the boot tips.

No offence but you guys don't get it, god goku wont be the sdcc ex beacuse it would be cheap, it won't be that because it's an american convention and god goku is just as interesting to japan as to us. Maybe even more.

It's simple: sdcc exes will be stuff that NOT that interesting to japan. That's pretty much simply the anime.

An anime repaint of reg Goku or Vegito is all I can think of now. If they were up to repaint ssj vegeta, why arlian vegeta last time? Makes no sense to me.

But it wont be something that japan will want too, which means it'll basically have to be beholden to the anime. Think of colours, or fillers. Or Nappa.

Btw that kaioken goku with the ssj hair is pretty awesome. That would be pretty cool. Especially if they switched out the funny face for his screaming ssj face.

My brothers Christmas present arrived yesterday...

Still need to track him down an Android 18 to go with him though.
My usual seller (Phoenix of glory) sold out of his allocation really quickly & won't be getting anymore & everyone else seems much dearer than them.

Also guys does anyone have a release schedule available?

Trying to see if I can get another figure in for him before Christmas that the parents can buy?

Thanks

Neil

Outside the US they've never crossed 3 weeks of delivery time and they mark down. Think same for Anime Island.

Yeah they were really good with my Frieza.
Much better than BBTS when I got my Gohan...they didn't mark down & I got caught with Customs :(
Vowed never to use them again

Back