S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Citizen Kane, google it!

in other news, SDCC Goku has currently disappeared from ebay :( Acquiring this thing is gonna destroy my bank account man

Has anyone ever bought from a site called cmdstore.com before? Something about it seems a bit off to me...

Wouldn't it be funny if the next Dragon Ball Z movie is about Nappa? That after he's been revived by the Dragon Balls, he went into space to train, became a powerful Super Saiyan, and came back to Earth to get his revenge against Vegeta?
That would be hilarious because Nappa is bald :rotfl we couldn't really tell Nappa is a Super Saiyan outside of the eyes and aura, which would likely be a joke in the potential movie itself

However, technically speaking, he would lose the fight. Vegeta already beat him once with little effort before his ascension to Super Saiyan. The Super Saiyan fight...probably wouldn't go that well. Bear in mind Goku had little problems with Nappa too. Nappa would still be pure evil too, so how could he become a Super Saiyan? Vegeta wasn't really evil by the time he became a Super Saiyan, despite his claims.

Transcript of important parts of the interview (will UPDATE):

A he confirms Broly is done because he won the poll. Interviewer asks good questions, here's some good stuff:

"We haven't decided our rerelease policy on Wweb exclusives yet. (...) What's more likely to happen is reissues of Power Rangers. (...) These items are open market items here, but web exclusives in Japan. I know there's a high demand for ssj vegeta but there's nothing confirmed at all for that for a reissue."

"Are we getting other versions of vvegeta down the line?" "It's possible, it's very possible."

Broly PO's are off the hook. They ARE gonna look at Shenron again!!! He dodged the question on Nappa entirely. He says he wants Shenron articulated if done at all, makes more sense to him.

Contrary to the articulated line, the zero line is not driven by PO numbers, it's driven by active market numbers.

As a whole Dragonball is our biggest selling character line in SHF. High expectations for Injustice and Michael Jackson. They claim nothing they have now is actively under performing. But no more MMPR (except zeros) before the new live action movie comes out.

Tamashii is expanding into more stores after a growing deal with barnes and nobles.

That's everything relevant to us basically.

Did he not also say that we will see more surprises this month? Or were the other "surprises" referring to all of the figures that dropped recently? He was referring to DBZ when he said that so we may not be done with announcements for the time being, correct me if I'm wrong

Wouldn't it be funny if the next Dragon Ball Z movie is about Nappa? That after he's been revived by the Dragon Balls, he went into space to train, became a powerful Super Saiyan, and came back to Earth to get his revenge against Vegeta?

quite literally the "worst wish in history"...someone thinks Nappa will help them gain their ultimate revenge and he's defeated as soon as he gets back to earth and the film is over within 15 minutes.

I hadn't read the whole discussion yet. I normally do, but when I saw a pic of Buu-tenks, I scrambled to find the page where it was first posted. Then had a heart attack, and now we're here :lol

That theory makes a great deal of sense, we've discussed such a possibility before when we were thinking of ways to sell that version of Buu. Personally I like this theory and I hope it turns out to be true, (considering the current evidence, it looks like probably is)

It's the same reason why we wanted them to include a normal head for Super Vegetto, because the likelihood of them making two of them was really low, and this way people will buy doubles for multiple displays :D

Well I hope it's actually 3 releases in 1, Super Buu with switchable Gohan/Gotenks upper halfs. That would be perfect.

Yes I independently thought of that as well, because Super Buu is the only Buu I'm REALLY tempted to buy actually.

But if we summised as full layout that'd be.
Two heads at the very least, faces aren't gonna be interchangeable.
Minmum two sets of hands: blasting and fist
1 lower torso and two upper torsos

And then there's all the "buuy" things like flubber stuff and candy and stretched arms etc.

What I actually thought, was maybe down the line they'll make kid buu and his stretchable arms will be usable with this buu, as when they're stretched sized doesn't matter anyway...

All in all, if he lacvks an effect piece, which I'd say he doesn't need, I find this a realistic idea.Especially because he's labeled just Majin Buu.

I guess a small Buu would be called Kid Buu...? I don't know. I fear this is the only buu release we're getting for a while, I expect Fat Buu before Kid Buu now... (sorry cartoon)

I would assume it's a 3-in-1 release. The tag said "Majin Buu" and since, at least to me, they didn't specify, I'm figuring we're getting all three attires in 1. By the way, how many faces does Majin Buu have? He seemed to always be a cocky villain and never not smile.

...Well, damn! That is an awesome custom.
Yea I feel Reg Super Buu may not be included in this for the simple fact that the head"pony tail" is shorter and that would mean 2 extra heads( 2 dif expressions)and upper torso. N to me thats already too much in one box. BUT when Super Buu gets released Im sure he'll come with extra accessories like stretchy arms and such that would be compatible with Buutenks/Buuhan
It'll be interesting who comes out first, Gotenks or a Kid Trunks/Goten double pack. Either one will, well at least SHOULD, be packed with accessories.

Gotenks
- Normal Head and Faces
- Super Saiyan Head and Faces
- Super Saiyan 3 Head and Faces
- Hands
- Ghost Kamikaze

Goten/Kid Trunks
- 2x Normal Head and Faces
- 2x Super Saiyan Head and Faces
- Hands

Edited: Plus the actual figures, themselves.

I hope so, too. It seems they just wanted to show that Ultimate Gohan was in development and just stuck the head on a Goku body for the moment.
This is a very good assumption and VERY likely
I can think of at least 5 scenes to pose Bulma, Krillin, Goku & Piccolo in! If she comes with several faces (screaming/yelling, ^__^, etc.) then it'd be too easy, lol. Even moreso if they ever do Roshi and/or Satan

I've been seeing a lot of requests for a set of Dragon Balls, it would be perfect if they were all packed in with Bulma (perhaps even the Namek balls). That alone could increase sales!

Haha, looking forward to it buddy! :hi5: I'm currently in the process of adjusting my display too. Well, I still don't have an adequate display case, the one I want is gonna cost around $400 so I have to wait a few weeks. But everyday I'm always fooling around with these things, testing out various poses, etc. I'm trying to make poses that haven't been seen in anyone else's display before.

But the reason I brought up Bulma is because, at this point, I would prolly buy just about any DBZ character they release. King Kai Figuarts? Hell yeah, bring it on. Chichi & Bulma 2-pack? They visit me often in my dreams. Lord Slug, Android 14, doesn't matter.

I'm all in, guys. Some of yous are only taking a dip & surfing up until the life guard reels you in, and I totally understand. But me? I'm swimming across the entire ocean, wherever it leads me :rock:rock:rock
IF tamashii is smart they should release roshi(with puar,oloong), bulma, chichi, satan, king kai(with Monkey), yajirobe, kami or Popo with Dragonballs and Im sure everyone would buy them, granted some will say no but most people will. For namek ball Nailz (with Dende), zarbon, dedoria, freeza(3 versions) and and Captain ginyu and again most people will buy
@Deano It was good to point that out though, because if I'm paying this much money, I'm going to want to take advantage of the articulation and accessories I payed for. I would never use them for her, and would hate to pay extra. I'm in the minority here where I loathe having to pay for the extra accessories, since I don't have space for them and would never use them.

What's good about the Boo we are getting is that he had match ups of:
Bootenks vs Gohan
Bootenks vs SSJ3 Goku
Bootenks with Regular Goku, Gohan, Mr. Satan (I don't know if you want him) display
Boohan vs SSJ2 Goku
Boohan vs SSJ2 Vegeta
Boohan with Regular Goku and Vegeta display
Boohan vs Vegetto

I know some of those are reaching, but the point is it was good choice to release him in my opinion!

@Silrian It's from the Tamashii 2014 video. Franky4fingers at the Fwoosh reported that they were planning these:
Han (Regular and Storm Trooper) Luke (Tatooine, ROTJ and Storm Trooper) Endor Forest Trooper, Obi Wan (ep1) Qui Gon, Darth Maul, and of course Vader and Storm Troopers.

That's not official yet. So just assume Tatooine Luke, ROTJ Luke, Han, Darth Vader, and a Storm Trooper. People are saying that's the Emperor in the Video, but I think it could just be ROTJ Luke against Darth Vader.

@crisis Right on man! I wish I could afford and have the space for all these, because they all look fantastic. Heck, there's so many people that hate GT, but want that Goku because he looks so cool. This was a good line up, but I just can't afford to go into anything but my most wanted! The previous display pictures I showed are really the only amount of space I want to take up for action figures, and being that I want to make cool poses, I don't have much space. At least you and the other folks here have some awesome displays!
Man I saw those Star wars figs and thought the same , hasbro is in trouble lol
my top 7

Nappa
Buu era Vegeta
Super buu
Kid Buu
ss2 goku
tien
Yamcha

and...
Mr. satan
bulma
roshi

also good to hear that super robot chogkin is not over, dragonzord, make it happen!
Man Im happy SRCs arent done. Hope they rerelease Megazord he got up there before I could get it :(, hope they do dragonzord tho :)
So happy to hear about Shenron. That would be the crowning achievement of my collection. Especially if it came with a set of Dragon Balls. It would be a huge letdown to have that prototype go to waste, and apparently he agrees as well.

About Nappa/Vegeta statements, he's just being coy about it [because Tamashii's still ironing out the details at HQ]. I gotta good feeling we'll get Nappa in the near future. He pretty much answered the question(s) when he said "Dragon Ball is our biggest selling line."
With him saying Broly did well all we keep doing is voting and asking and Nappa WILL be made. I know he will no matter what
Hey everyone some images of the prototypes for the upcoming Nappa and Raditz scultures are up here

Banpresto Debuts SCultures 5 Prototypes; Napa and Raditz | DBZ Figures.com

I'm still waiting to see the ASSJ Vegeta!
That Nappa just for Blood, looks killer

So am I the only one that recalls back in the mid-late 90's, right before DBZ came on there was a short "get ready" preview of the announcer saying "STAY TUNED EVERYONE! It's almost time for DRAGONNNNN BAAALLLLLL ZEEEEEEE! Coming next!" wit clips of the series playing and Shenron floating in the background, and then a couple of commercials will follow THEN the DBZ intro would start

so awesome lol. Yup I'm old.

I don't think anyone here is willing to part with their Trunks anytime soon bud.. at this point you just gotta keep a hawkeye on ebay for a good deal or just save up your allowance till you can afford the $200+ price tag!

And I mean keep a hawkeye on the ebay auctions. Constantly refresh the page listings, check back every hour of every day. The best deals are literally gone a few minutes after they're listed. That's how I finally acquired a legit SSj Vegeta for $140 a few weeks ago (cheers to Angelo for pointing it out to me!)

I have 2 sdcc gohan I just need gohan with the red belt and I'll have a complete collection so far

Can anyone tell me if it's safe to use a generic Acrylic floor cleaner from Pathmark to tighten Scouter Vegeta's legs? This dude suggests Pledge Floor Cleaner

Back