S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure, I just rewatched the buu saga but I can't remember his sash being significantly differently lighted as a ssj... I think it's fairly negligible.
I mean, none of these figures tend to capture the deep saturated colours of the anime. Which also might just not work on real life material.
VegitoSuperSaiyan.png

There is however, somewhat of a solution: switch it with regular goku's, whose sash seems lighter to me.

Vegito's sash is actually a lighter blue when he's normal too

300px-Vegetto_1.png

...but the anime again fluctuates between colors where it can be dark blue, even when Vegito is Super Saiyan

Vegetto_despues_de_ser_vuelto_a_la_Normalidad.jpg

Oh man, that beam makes me happy :p

Have tamashii released any info on how many faces? Seems strange that apart from the stern face we dont see any dupes from normal to ssj, they wouldnt go through the trouble of sculpting unique faces for each form would they?

In any case, he looks really good and the buu saga more defined hair is well done, even if they STILL didnt reuse ssj3 Gokus improved shoulders.

So, I'm still gonna assume what Pwn hinted at was true and we'll see Kid Buu around this time next year.

Which in reasonable expectation leaves the (late) summer spot open for a new release, and a possible sdcc ex.

Although, if we're really lucky, they're stepping it up to five... Maybe they're dropping sdcc exclusives all together, but stepping it up to five full releases? I wouldn't be surprised if they did that, some releases like vegito are fairly simple retools. Vegeta would be too.

Also just noticed the hair has no shading, so guess this means we are going back to manga colours? He does seem a bit washed out like regular Goku was.

Why does Vegito's smirking face look horrible? He has a frog mouth. I hope its just a bad angle..

I will say 2 of the 3 faces for SS Vegito do look a bit strange. But the normal faces look good. The one screaming SS face looks good from the side so far lol

I like Vegito and I had a vegito figure as a kid, for nostalgia's sake I might buy it. It depends on my other expenses, he's just a low priority for me. And if knowing what I want and how much I want it is being picky, then yes, I'm picky.

And I don't mod figures that I'm not almost guaranteed sure I'll keep, I might (want to) sell anything but favourites at some point in time which would easily include vegito. So if I buy him he;s staying as mint as possible.

I don't like modding anyway. I like buying something that's exactly what I want it to be straight from an official, sealed box. That's actually relatively rare a feeling, so I kinda tend to chase that high.:lol

Back