S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gohan can get a re-release, why Tamashii hasn't I don't understand :dunno:

How is Piccolo's price atm? I just want one to display him with turban and cape, and without turban and cape for fighting poses

Gohan can get a re-release, why Tamashii hasn't I don't understand :dunno:

How is Piccolo's price atm? I just want one to display him with turban and cape, and without turban and cape for fighting poses

He's still in the $40 and under range. I'm watching a few as I need one of him myself. I just bought Goku but I probably should have picked up 17 or Krillin before they go up anymore. Still may pick up another Datong SS Vegeta but I'm struggling with the price he's at now. Even though $36 beats what he'll be going for down the road

He's still in the $40 and under range. I'm watching a few as I need one of him myself. I just bought Goku but I probably should have picked up 17 or Krillin before they go up anymore. Still may pick up another Datong SS Vegeta but I'm struggling with the price he's at now. Even though $36 beats what he'll be going for down the road

isn't Datong SS Vegeta always $36? I brought one in Feb? and that's what I paid. was it ever cheaper?

isn't Datong SS Vegeta always $36? I brought one in Feb? and that's what I paid. was it ever cheaper?

Yeah. I got my first one for 26 and my 2nd for 30. They started going down for a while then started going right back up. The one I was watching went from 30 to 1,000 over night lol

Well more statues and bigger, no interest in that but I guess it means dbz as a brand is going strong...

I really hope 2015 is 16, vegito, majin vegeta and kid buu is probably unavoidable, although I'd rather have a tall trunks.

Majin vegeta's soooo easy, can they do him as a fith release?XD

If 16 is month 2 and vegito month 4, hopefuly they're speeding things up.

Yeah, I too could really care less about the Figuarts Zero line (I mean, I don't hate the Zeros, but I don't love them either. I'm just indifferent). Japan has been making DBZ statues for decades and will continue to make them with or without Figuarts Zero. I know there's a lot of people that collect them here & I love seeing them in your displays. But perhaps I may buy 1 or 2 if it strikes my fancy. The Zero Frieza almost caught my eye...

Don't forget Adult Gohan, he's a must-have for a lot of people too!

The thing is, which will they release first: Saiyaman or Mystic?

Ive recently converted from mystic to saiyaman. I feel ultimate gohan was underused, he went to ssj hair in BoG too, and he's an easy cutom with a goku body.

He's lso just not a fighter like goku gren up. He chooses the life of asuperhero on his own terms. So thats gohan more n his element imo.

So yeah I really want majin vegeta and saiyaman gohan but any head without the helmet. I'd hope he'd come with three heads.

Those and tien and any tall trunks and nappa and maybe a saiyan or namek saga goku. I wish those plus kid buu would be the next figures for 2015 and 2016.

would like to have a Mr. Satan, just for laughs =))

satan.jpg

Well more statues and bigger, no interest in that but I guess it means dbz as a brand is going strong...

I really hope 2015 is 16, vegito, majin vegeta and kid buu is probably unavoidable, although I'd rather have a tall trunks.

Majin vegeta's soooo easy, can they do him as a fith release?XD

If 16 is month 2 and vegito month 4, hopefuly they're speeding things up.

...and hopefully this will give Tamashii some more confidence to release more figures and perhaps close the gap between released characters.

Vegetto pics are up guys saw someone post it on instagram. Looks like both ss n non ss head come with.me so stoked about that. Someone upload some hires pics

S.H.Figuarts
Official page on Tamashii Nations japanese website
View attachment 141311
View attachment 141312
View attachment 141313
View attachment 141314
View attachment 141315
Comes with beam sword! Pretty massive too!

I still think the "belt" should have been 1 shade lighter blue. Granted, it varies from shot to shot, official picture and so on... but would have looked better IMHO. In any event, I'm glad we're getting another SSJ/non-SSJ head option.

Vegito looks awesome! Can't wait to see more pics. And I agree. Very happy it comes with both normal and SS head but it makes me wanna buy 2 anyways just to be able to display both lol

Congrats Big D, you got your beam sword.:clap

This looks to be the best effect yet. This thing might actually work as a beam too. Too bad it's attached to his hand, although that is of course way more convenient for vegito itself.

I hope he comes with a smirk for his black hair too though... That's how I wanna display him.

Btw, so, that's oktober 17, nov/dec broly, feb> 16 and april> vegito?

That's picking up man if that truly gets out like that...

On a scale from 1 to bacon, vegeto is looking extra crispy! At last all those annoying Vegeto customs on ebay going for $300+ dollars shall disappear lol..

I imagine after Broly, Vegeto will be their most "successful" release thus far

Back