S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does man, the real one actually has a unique neck peg permanantly attached for stability but its still heavy.

Sorry to hear about the issues, the Trunks head is usually higher quality than that! The fake face doesnt fit well but the real ones on mine fit just as nice as they do on the real head.

It does man, the real one actually has a unique neck peg permanantly attached for stability but its still heavy.

Sorry to hear about the issues, the Trunks head is usually higher quality than that! The fake face doesnt fit well but the real ones on mine fit just as nice as they do on the real head.
Yea I figured it was a quality issue, i filed a claim hopefully they they refund me or replace them

Before I post the link, have you guys heard that Tamashii is planning on releasing another Goku next year? They posted it on Twitter I think

Namek Goku...... I can only hope!

Also, gotta love the dbf twitter asking about minor characters again:lol They are trying I will give them that! Though theres a reason those characters havent even had a look in and thats popularity. They will sell poorly, thats why they will never be considered. Harsh but true, sorry Yamcha sympathisers :p

Blue Gi/DBZ epilogue Goku is also a possibility. But we all know it's gonna be SSG. The film having been released recently, it'd be smart for them to bank on that while it's still fresh.

$50 says it will be SS God Goku. Another $50 says they use the exact same mold as reg Goku. I hope they at least throw the kanji on him and maybe do the charging effect in yellow instead of blue. I was really hoping to see differently colored effects in the SDCC Vegeta box. ::fail horn::

Do we know it's not a zero?

I guess God is the go to idea, but maybe theyll give use a new release that has both ssj2 and 3 hair, and hereby a repaint of ssj3? Considering well probably get buu next year too... Just a wild idea.

They didn't say anything about a new mold, so I think it'd be a SDCC SSJ3 or a SSJ2 and not something that requires a new body like every other form of Goku, also they said they would focus on Buu Saga

Do we know it's not a zero?

I guess God is the go to idea, but maybe theyll give use a new release that has both ssj2 and 3 hair, and hereby a repaint of ssj3? Considering well probably get buu next year too... Just a wild idea.

They said "There is possibly another Goku S.H. Figuarts planned soon for next year already"

They said Kid Buu will not sell well, so they ditched him. Instead, they're gonna make Zarbon, Kami, Spopovich, and/or Pikkon. Can't wait!! :yess:

where is kid buu!!!!!!!!???????? lol
They said Kid Buu will not sell well, so they ditched him. Instead, they're gonna make Zarbon, Kami, Spopovich, and/or Pikkon. Can't wait!! :yess:
and SSJ Vegeta! And Trunks! And Manga Gohan!
tumblr_inline_nbe9kiEiQt1rocwym.gif

does anyone have the ss2 trunks with pics of it with other trunks faces? I need to send these people a pic because their are saying that datong trunks wasnt made to interchange faces but we all know it can

Back