S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I noticed that. I messaged the other seller to see if he was going to get in more stock but he hasn't replied.

It'll be awhile but I'm looking forward to doing it. I'm not sure if I'm going to do that first or my planned Super Saiyan Gohan/Perfect Cell setup. That's my "piece de resistance" display. For that, I'd have to paint a background, too.

I just bought some paint to do a diorama myself. Doing the open space in the field/mountain area they always end up at to fight lol gotta get some foam still. Also need to find space for this diorama haha

I just bought some paint to do a diorama myself. Doing the open space in the field/mountain area they always end up at to fight lol gotta get some foam still. Also need to find space for this diorama haha

What are you going to use the foam for? Are you building your own rocks/platforms?

I'm trying to recreate the scene with Super Saiyan Goku/Super Saiyan Gohan and Perfect Cell Kamehameha. I got a similar paint to the ground and painted the display stands that color. They came out pretty nicely. I've been thinking of using foam and a foam cutter to create more of a 3D look in the background but I don't know how it'll look.

I watched that preview! Really cool. What other S.H. Figuarts do you have?

Aside from the ones shown/mentioned in the vids just piccolo and Android 18. I can't wait to make some "what if" scenarios once we start getting figs like broly, majin vegeta, buu etc

Aside from the ones shown/mentioned in the vids just piccolo and Android 18. I can't wait to make some "what if" scenarios once we start getting figs like broly, majin vegeta, buu etc

That'd be wicked to see Broly in stop-motion. By the way, welcome to the forum! Whether you'll be a regular or just drop by from time to time, always glad to see more people.

I was supposed to have #17 and the Yellow Ranger coming by UPS today, but for the second time in a row, there was a delay at the depot outside of my city and now I don't know if it's coming today or tomorrow :mad:

If Datong were to fabricate a Nappa, then....

Lana-Nooope.gif

What are you going to use the foam for? Are you building your own rocks/platforms?

I'm trying to recreate the scene with Super Saiyan Goku/Super Saiyan Gohan and Perfect Cell Kamehameha. I got a similar paint to the ground and painted the display stands that color. They came out pretty nicely. I've been thinking of using foam and a foam cutter to create more of a 3D look in the background but I don't know how it'll look.

Yeah it's to make my own ground, make hills, and rocks. Foam is kinda expensive for some reason also so I'll be taking my time making this dio. Can't wait until it's done though. But I definitely would love a foam cutter. And I can't wait to see your dio bud!

There are some more Datong Scouter Vegeta's on ebay from the same guy for $32. Just picked one up. Can't wait to get him in. Noticed that Datong SS Vegeta is starting to make his way up in price also. Sucks as I need one more body. Hopefully he doesn't skyrocket the next couple weeks

Toyarena and Anime Island (which I use) will probably only get 17 in at the correct date. Im willing to guess everyine who has him got him from Asia or smaller shops that import in instead of using bluefin.

I wonder if the Datong Scouter Vegeta comes with the figuarts stand? From the pics it kinda seems like it does. Did the original tamashi figure come with one?

Back