S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Broly's shoulders came out quite well. Many of us were worried that they would be too large. I got on that bandwagon too when I saw that one of the prototypes couldn't move his clavicles all the way down. But now, it looks balanced, and great looking too :)

He still needs to be more pale though, a LOT more pale. Broly was never that tan. His skin should look like Sailor Jupiter's tone.

I think Broly's shoulders came out quite well. Many of us were worried that they would be too large. I got on that bandwagon too when I saw that one of the prototypes couldn't move his clavicles all the way down. But now, it looks balanced, and great looking too :)

He still needs to be more pale though, a LOT more pale. Broly was never that tan. His skin should look like Sailor Jupiter's tone.
Pre-Super Saiyan Broly is very tanned. Lol

I'm slightly disappointed that his hair isn't as green as it should be. Maybe on closer observation, it'll appear greener.

Edited: This picture of him, that was posted awhile ago, looks a lot better with the hair...

1907435_818935364794391_3521758908064053972_n.jpg

I think it's just the light that can affect how it looks. In the promo pics it looked almost full yellow, and we heard that that was due to the lighting, didn't we? I think this is probably the same deal. That head-and-shoulders pic is mostly lit from behind, so you can see the green tint more.

Broly, Android 16 and Vegito looked amazing at nycc. I wished they sold SDCC Vegeta but I guess I'll have to pass on him.

My collection! :) When I took the picture the sunlight happened to be reflected by the window so I decided to illuminate each stand separately! When I get Broly and 17 I will change the "random characters" so Goku and Piccolo can join the fight!

display11.jpg

display22.jpg

display33.jpg

11121222.jpg

One thing I will say in defence of the buu era: I think Vegeta should've wore his buu-era outfit in Battle of the Gods. As much as I love the android period, his buu era outfit I always saw as a definitive shedding of his past as a soldier, by losing the armour, he kindof symbolically truly shed his past as being a subject of Frieza, of tyranny. It's not truly saiyan armour, it wasn't made by the saiyans originally. He also just doesn't need it.

To me that outfit made him truly become a z-warrior, an earthling, so, that is a bummer to me a bit imo. I really wished to see him returning in that outfit.

I just saw it happen, totally forgot that, my bad sorry.

Actually, I like the finale way more than the I remember, I disliked so much of the early parts that I forgot about the last fight and just haven't watched it in yeaaaaaaaaaaaaars. My criticism stands of most parts, but I'd forgotten that from kid buu onward it's a pretty damn solid finale.

Buu era vegeta just reentered my top 5.:lol

It's like I've said before if babidi hadn't existed and dabura had just been that role than suddenly most of my issues would all ripple away. I still don't really care for buu much, but, in terms of my issues with the writing of it, that'd solve a lot.

But sorry to derail, yeah broly figure bla bla.:lol

(Holy **** Vegeta gets wished back as proof that he is redeemed, I'd forgotten that too. I guess I let my annoyances blind me to the better parts of the buu era.)
(Question: can others reach the place where they're fighting kid buu? Because it's kinda dumb that they didn't just transport mystic gohan to where vegeta and goku are. Or wasn't that possible?
EDIT: Nevermind, kibitoshin already wanted to go and gohan's already been there, so it should be possible. Fail.)

Great collection Elpidio Valdés! You and I have the same exact OG Goku's~! :wave

One thing I will say in defence of the buu era: I think Vegeta should've wore his buu-era outfit in Battle of the Gods. As much as I love the android period, his buu era outfit I always saw as a definitive shedding of his past as a soldier, by losing the armour, he kindof symbolically truly shed his past as being a subject of Frieza, of tyranny. It's not truly saiyan armour, it wasn't made by the saiyans originally. He also just doesn't need it.

I agree, he also wore the Saiyan armor in Yo Son Goku & Friends Return special. Like damn Vegeta, it's OK to dress down once in a while lol. I feel he should only put on the armor when he's about to fight, but whatever. I've read that he always wears it cuz of his Saiyan pride & whatnot. He's been wearing Saiyan armor since he was born, pretty much all of his life. His Buu outfit is my fav tho

Back