S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Concerning those statues, a part of me kinda wishes the Figuarts had all that detail in their hair like those statues have.

Vegito has some pretty strong detail in his hair that has me hoping we'll also get a Majin Vegeta with that sort of detailed, similar to this...

Majin_Vegeta_by_aznfanaticwarrior.png

The best thing about that video is that they show Broly in A LOT of poses WITHOUT the use of a stand. When I first saw him a few times I became very concerned that he couldn't handle a variety of poses without toppling over (cause he looks top heavy). But it looks like his balance is pretty good and I hope his lower joints remain tight so they can hold him.

The figure looks awesome, can't wait for him. Hopefully if he sells really well, maybe we'll get a regular Broly with extra SSJ heads (both crowned & uncrowned)

Broly looks like an engineering marvel. All those articulated joints on such a large figure. The people that actually sculpt & build these things are truly talented.

hey guys so looks like im getting into this line very late, missed out on vegeta and trunks :[ anyone recommend a good place to pick these up or just go with ebay? thanks

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Andrew, but anything before normal Goku is massively expensive and sold out. Best bet is to stalk ebay and be patient. Welcome and sorry its not great news!

Just gotta patience man. Goku 18 Piccolo Krillin SS Goku are all still affordable, and 17 is about to be released in a couple of weeks. Stash away some coin every paycheck until you can afford the others, and before you know it you'll have a sizeable collection to show off :)

The reviewer clearly states its a proto, I dont speak spanish(?) But I could clearly hear it.

They always says the same thing, but I would bet that the production/final Broly figure will be like this

This reviewed "Proto" is different than the first fully painted proto we saw at fairs months ago..and not the same we saw recently (The "glossy" one I mean)

The reviewed "proto" looks more like this one BTW:

aSB804pu.jpg

Last edited:
yeah appears that way. :[ looks like normal goku will be my first purchase.

If you're willing to go around the $100-$130 range, you can still nab Frieza and Cell around that price. Also try to go to any local anime conventions if you can because sellers often have Figuarts at cheaper prices...especially if they don't know their true values.

I saw a brand new Cell at SDCC 2014 available for $55 and nabbed him. I also got another Freiza and got my Scouter Vegeta there for around $80 because BlueFin was selling him there at that price.

Couple months later and all these figures have jumped up in price. Android 18, the latest release, is already going around $50. A ten dollar increase from her retail.

Broly, Proto preview from DAM:
Awesome figure! :panic:
Indeed, awesome!

How do you guys feel about his new elbow joints? They look odd to me, but I'm fine with it if it makes him more stable.
He needs more paint detail for his face, like how the other Dragon Ball Figuarts have painted lines on their lips and other deep creases.

Other than that, it looks amazing.

And those knee pads!!! awesome!
One of the only cases where the knee cap design was appropriate for baggy pants.
He needed it because of his weight and massive leg size. Everyone else with a baggy gi should follow Piccolo's example because of seamless appearance while the legs are straight.

I'm glad that they did the caps for Broly though, but I hope they only do that really large characters from now on, and characters without pants. I'm look at you Frieza and Cell ;)

Back