S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's comparable in size to them that's for sure. They had his display right next to the Godzilla 2014 one at SDCC.

I would wager to say he's definitely taller and look bulkier than they do.

I know this is off topic but what the heck happened to Godzilla 2014? I checked Bluefin/Tamashii's Facebook and people are livid about the figures painting. After I saw a few of the posted pictures, I would actually agree.

I know this is off topic but what the heck happened to Godzilla 2014? I checked Bluefin/Tamashii's Facebook and people are livid about the figures painting. After I saw a few of the posted pictures, I would actually agree.

Yeah, I just read up on it. Sloppy paintwork along the mouth and the figure has also been breaking with some people commenting it has the same crappy plastic as the Godzilla 2000 release.

Hopefully Bandai works on sharpening up the next production runs. It's really unacceptable.

WP_20141005_19_49_31_Pro.jpg

Yeah, I just read up on it. Sloppy paintwork along the mouth and the figure has also been breaking with some people commenting it has the same crappy plastic as the Godzilla 2000 release.

Hopefully Bandai works on sharpening up the next production runs. It's really unacceptable.

The mouth looks horribly messy. I remember reading the posts about the plastic being horrible, enough where somebody had a picture of Godzilla being completely disassembled. It looked very disappointing. I really wanted to get that figure, too, but I'm glad I didn't.

Tokyo ;)
Picture of Dragon ball z video game printed lol

I'm jealous, man. He looks amazing. I still have to wait almost four more weeks. :(

I never even thought of that idea but I love it, I may have to borrow it. :lol

I've been going to Ace Hardware with photos of the anime on my phone to find the right color paint swatches to paint over my sketches of the display that I have in mind. It's difficult but it gives me something to do.

I just realized with the gray explosion effects, Broly, and Super Saiyan Goku, I can actually make this into a 3-D scenario...

Goku_vs._Broly.png

It'll be perfect if we get a battle damaged Goku too, which should happen honestly. A lot of particular moments - Goku's first transformation into Super Saiyan, Gohan's Kamehaha struggle with Cell and Vegeta's atonement - can be perfectly re-created with battle damaged figuarts. Those moments were honestly memorable to me due to the damage the characters went through as well.

It'll be perfect if we get a battle damaged Goku too, which should happen honestly. A lot of particular moments - Goku's first transformation into Super Saiyan, Gohan's Kamehaha struggle with Cell and Vegeta's atonement - can be perfectly re-created with battle damaged figuarts. Those moments were honestly memorable to me due to the damage the characters went through as well.

Oh, absolutely. Even if there's only one a year, I think many of them would be a huge sell since they're iconic looks. Especially this one, to me at least, is such a must-have battle damaged figuart... (I apologize for the blurred photo.)

maxresdefault.jpg

Its not that the boot colour is wrong, once Goku starts wearing the kanji-less sash gi, the boots reverse in colour, which is the version tamashii went with :)

I'll probably jump on that datong version actually.

I have the official one. But the moment I took him out of the package, brand new, both of his legs fell off. None of the little tricks to deal with that issue have helped, and posing him is a giant pain because the legs usually just fall right out again. I've been able to make it work, but still, its irritating beyond belief.

If the datong version doesn't have that blasted leg problem then its a win in my book.

WOW I'm, lucky. For weeks I've been looking at my Scouter Vegeta's loin armor, wanting to remove them for a Namek accurate Vegeta, but I couldn't do it because I only have one, and his current market price would make any customization extremely unwise.

But I can cut-up a KO without batting an eye :)

Back