S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is that beautimous woman in your signature, and when is her Figuarts release date?

regarding the customs...it seems he can come up with one really good custom and then 24 laughable customs all in the same week. It's a bit disheartening to see even the worst figures sell for the high amounts he gets. Idk, I find it hard to ignore the flaws considering Figuarts are meant to be high quality.

Thank you everyone, I'll definitely going to make 2nd version of these customs so I can improve them. Also I don't have complete pictorial step by step of my customs but I can try next time I make bardock.

This probably been asked before, sorry in advance but does anyone know exactly when we are getting A.17 here in the US?

Also some people might hate me or many people might hate me but I preordered 6 broly. I'm new to this figuarts line and one thing I learned is this line is just getting expensive. So hopefully some day when the price go up, with that broly or 2 may get me SDCC goku or ssj vegeta. These are the figures I'm missing and their price is way up high.

Last edited:
First "production figure" review of #17 is up; its in Japanese but he gets the point across quite well, and yes, he actually has the hands the right way around this time, unlike his Goku review :lol

hay guys i remember seeing this & thinking "70 bucks?! ouch!! way too expensive i'll buy it later when it's cheaper, sheesh"

Untitled.jpg

hay guys i remember seeing this & thinking "70 bucks?! ouch!! way too expensive i'll buy it later when it's cheaper, sheesh"

I bought the shf cell the other day, the price was sitting at $50 until the past few months its skyrocketed to $120. Su ely im disappointed at myself but I should understand how frustrated the other people who pays $300 for vegeta trunks and the earlier release.

Thank you everyone, I'll definitely going to make 2nd version of these customs so I can improve them. Also I don't have complete pictorial step by step of my customs but I can try next time I make bardock.

This probably been asked before, sorry in advance but does anyone know exactly when we are getting A.17 here in the US?

Also some people might hate me or many people might hate me but I preordered 6 broly. I'm new to this figuarts line and one thing I learned is this line is just getting expensive. So hopefully some day when the price go up, with that broly or 2 may get me SDCC goku or ssj vegeta. These are the figures I'm missing and their price is way up high.

If you've ordered from Amazon, October 30th.

You're just taking advantage of the over priced market. If I don't receive any of mine, you can expect me at your door with a torch and pitchfork. :wave

I want to ask your opinions about the value of the figures ten years from now. will they stay expensive and their value climb up thru the years or eventually they will decrease in value because of low demand or other factors like a new awesome Dragon Ball line is created?

Nobody really knows. The value of stuff rises & decreases all the time, so there is no right or wrong answer. I say wait about 30 or 40 years when these things will literally be impossible to find. Try locating a collectible toy from the 1960's or 1970's in this day n age & see how much it's going for to get a good idea.

I want to ask your opinions about the value of the figures ten years from now. will they stay expensive and their value climb up thru the years or eventually they will decrease in value because of low demand or other factors like a new awesome Dragon Ball line is created?
With a line like this you are better not buying them based off what they will be worth, but more what they mean to you. To me, if they are worth money down the line fair enough, but I wont not buy them if there isnt a guarantee.

My advice? Dont think like a scalper, think like a collector!

With a line like this you are better not buying them based off what they will be worth, but more what they mean to you. To me, if they are worth money down the line fair enough, but I wont not buy them if there isnt a guarantee.

This!!!!

You just never know when Tamashii will rerelease something.

This is exactly how I feel about this line. I bought (2) Trunks and SDCC Gohan, all which were quite a pretty penny, but I don't regret it because I love having Trunks in that iconic look, especially with the impact he made, and SDCC Super Saiyan Gohan is my favorite character throughout the entire animated series. That's why I'm staying away from SDCC Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan Vegeta. I'm not too thrilled about the look of SDCC Goku other than the face and Datong bootleg Super Saiyan Vegeta is a great alternative.

Speaking of SDCC Super Saiyan Goku, has anybody taken the Manga head and put the Anime face on it? How does it look?

I agree 100% with what you say...

Unfortunately, Tamashii's business approach to releases with the DBZ line (and others like the Power Rangers) help propagate the scalper community.

It would help if they would be more open about re-releases, perhaps even announcing them EARLY into the next year. Thus far, we have no clue-in as to who will be the 2015 re-releases or if there will be any at all. Announcements like that can very well help curb the price on the sought-after characters.

Back