S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those Dragon Balls only come with the Figuarts that have the purple sticker on the box

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like that set up, a lot! Really interesting back drop color, it does a great job highlighting all of the characters.

I've been thinking about Majin Vegeta a lot and I hope Tamashii comes out with an entirely new sculpt for him. I like Scouter Vegeta and Super Saiyan Vegeta but I really want a completely different take for Majin Vegeta, not just an "M" on the forehead of the regular sculpt. Linear marks in the hair and thicker face come to mind immediately. The head sculpt for Majin Vegeta in Figuarts Zero would be perfect in a smaller scale.

That's how I would imagine Tamashii's displays should be like; it would really sell the brand

They would sell the brand if they actually made available what they're displaying... This line needs no marketing help to sell, it needs the actual product in stores.:lol

The gray generic figure is absolutely ideal for customs. Perhaps they're afraid that this will sell more than their "real" products? :lol

The gray generic figure is absolutely ideal for customs. Perhaps they're afraid that this will sell more than their "real" products? :lol

Sales are sales, everyone I've shown the effect piece images to, they always ask "Can we buy that grey dude?" Without fail. I don't know why it's not available, even figma made theirs an available product.

Back