S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone knows how costumer service works with tamashii? i just got 2 left hands in a figure, cant find the info to contact them, is it trough japan or the distributors?

thanks

Got Trunks and Vegeta this week! I wanted this display since the beginning!!! Waiting for 17 to invite piccolo and my 3 favourite good guys will be kicking ass together!

asas.jpg

That's a random review indeed....
Piccolo as well kinda, though this comment is great
1. Is he a Yoshi?

2. Can I ride him?

:lol

@ Elpidio Valdés: That looks great, where did you get the Frieza parts? I should have 18 myself tomorrow, I got my Goku earlier this week already

elpidio, excelent display, but is that safe? if plastic gets affected by the weather or something it looks like trunks could take a serious tumble.

It's a Mecha Frieza from Irwin. You can find it for 15$ used. It looks really great and I decided I couldn't destroy mine so I bought a second one (missing the tail) to cut it in half! It looks great in half also! You will love 18 by the way!!

DON'T SCARE ME! :S haha yeah, but I change the displays often, and I had a goku attached the same way for more than a month and it was perfect (I glued that tamashi plastic arm just to make sure). Anyway, you are right, I shouldn't risk it.

NICK: The bases are from a guy on ebay: I send you the info in a message if you are interested! They are really good!

Got Trunks and Vegeta this week! I wanted this display since the beginning!!! Waiting for 17 to invite piccolo and my 3 favourite good guys will be kicking ass together!

View attachment 134598

Sacrilege! What did that poor Jakks Frieza ever do to you. lol! I have one, and he's a close third or fourth on my favourite 5" scaled figures. Regardless. That's a very clean by bisection by the way. How did you ever make such a clean slice through the figure?

Also, your pose is incorrect. Trunks never actually passes through Frieza whilst making his cut. In fact he is still facing him as dices him and blasts his decimated corpse into oblivion. ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
haha I know! Damn Trunks joints didn't let me put him in his famous pose without forcing:

profile5.jpg

So I decided to have him in another cool pose.

Like I said before I bought a second used mecha frieza without a tail because I love mine (I just switch the tail between them). Sadly the cut is anything but clean :s I have little patience and I cut it with a saw haha I started cutting all together and the front got slashed a little.

P1100248.jpg

I'll paint it and take out the rough edges later

Wut? Which figure? I can hardly believe that actually happens on these.

it was a myth cloth, the pegasus ex myth cloth, and im 99% sure it was new, since i bought it from a place that gets them trough the official chanels, plus figure bilsyer was tight and with the adhesive the new ones come.

HNI_0071.jpg

That sucks, but I'm not surprised since its happened to me!

Star Wars Black series, 6 inch. I stumbled across Boba Fett at Kmart, back before he was rereleased and still hard to find. Someone had casually tossed him on the shelf rather than putting him back on the pegs. I was excited at my luck and just grabbed him.

When I got home and opened him up I found that he too had 2 left hands. I actually thought it was kinda funny though and I still have him. I thought he was a good representation of my typical luck: found an uncommon toy, but wait, he's a one of a kind manufacturer screw up.:lol

Anyway, good luck mmfsm, I hope you can get a replacement hand without any trouble.

lol this makes me remember that one review done by a japanese guy that had two of the same heads of frieza and there was a bit of a panick here :lol

Back