S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would've helped you out if i still had him

tamashii is being calm for me, which is good. in october i have a convention to go to, where i may drop a lot of money :panic:

figures.png

usually i had min. 3 figs each month

Thanks guys!

I have to say that Android 18 is effin perfect. Got her a week or so ago and, like everyone said, she looks so damn natural in pretty much any pose you can put her in. (Giggity)
The only problem I have is that she doesn't have a clenched teeth or open mouth face. (more giggity)
I'm still very impressed and looking forward to getting her broski, 17.

The only problem I have is that she doesn't have a clenched teeth or open mouth face. (more giggity)
I'm still very impressed and looking forward to getting her broski, 17.

well there may be a solution to that, if you want you could repaint one of 17's alt faces so it can match 18 & there ya go

Untitled.jpg

awesome breakdancing setup btw!!

If anybody is interesting on purchasing Stage Act 4 stands, Toyz in the Box has them for $19. Using the code "TOKUCENTRAL5OFF" will give you 5% off. Free shipping to 48 states, too.

Its an iPod speaker i got at Books a Million for like $5. You can find it on ebay but its like $20 shipped. Search for boom dock.

I really love the break battle pic.

18 and Piccolo have the best poses I think. Nice job!

That mmpr scene beats mine, damn. I need a backdrop and some graffiti on my cardboard.

Never got around to taking more pics yesterday, ended up at a Mexican restaurant for taco Tuesday dollar drafts and dollar tacos. I feel like I'm lucky I made it to work. Haha. Maybe tonight I'll get some pics taken.

Back