S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vegetas waist joint is next to useless anyway, so being a bootleg I would suggest just gluing the lower peg to the waist; still allows for a swivel but no annoying flapping about.

Also, BBTS and any other place offering "preorders" will be ordering excess stock from bluefin, which then has to be sent to them.

HNI_0026.JPG

crappy 3ds camera but still, found these 2 today, and goku silly face is really flexible for all kind of poses

Yeah the waist is the biggest problem on my Datong, but it is a damn good bootleg. And I'm certainly not a pro bootleg person and if Bandai decides to rerelease SS Vegeta for $40 again, I will gladly replace my two datongs with real ones, as I actually think most would. So this really is one of the situations where a bootleg is really just helping collectors out and not cutting into Bandai's efforts with their line.

See im like Silrian in that I usually hate bootlegs and what they do to lines, but in this case tamashii arent losing money from the dating Vegeta because he is out of production, and any potential loses are their fault anyway for not reissuing him when they had the chance to.

If Vegeta does get a reissue ofc I will buy another real one, and a buu saga one too if that happens, but people want a Vegeta for their collections, and the bootleg will have to do until tamashii get thei s#$! Together.

Vegetas waist joint is next to useless anyway, so being a bootleg I would suggest just gluing the lower peg to the waist; still allows for a swivel but no annoying flapping about.

Also, BBTS and any other place offering "preorders" will be ordering excess stock from bluefin, which then has to be sent to them.

Yeah I knew that would happen, but I figured they wouldn't put up preorders until they actually placed that order. Maybe they did already. I put in my preorder the day or day after they went up on bbts, though I got it for the $80 price and not $75, so maybe it is the excess stock order. Whatever, I'm not sweating it, it's my second one anyhow, just really waiting for it to ship the rest of my loot since nothing else I have comes in until October with Android 17.

No, Boondock Saints. It's a cult action movie. The picture is a direct reference to it.

They're two brothers who embark on a vigilante mission again criminals, and they speak a prayer when they execute them.

All these people painting a regular goku's hair and eyebrows red and then asking $100-$150 for a god goku custom are really nuts. $150-200 gets you fully sculpted customs. Painting the hair and eyebrows red on a few faces is worth $20.

All these people painting a regular goku's hair and eyebrows red and then asking $100-$150 for a god goku custom are really nuts. $150-200 gets you fully sculpted customs. Painting the hair and eyebrows red on a few faces is worth $20.

Don't forget they cut the top spike off, reverse it, and glue it back. That easily an extra $80 worth

honestly if anything they are bringing down the value of what i assume will be a ssj vegeta situation in a few years, you do those type of costums with easy to find figures, not with deluxe figures that probably ownt get released again

honestly if anything they are bringing down the value of what i assume will be a ssj vegeta situation in a few years, you do those type of costums with easy to find figures, not with deluxe figures that probably ownt get released again

Agreed. I plan on grabbing a couple more regular goku's in the next month. Such an amazing figure and so much fun, just want to have a few. Will keep one or two MISB and have one or two opened.

Hey if they bought the figure its theirs; if they want to essentially ruin it we cant stop them from making such stupid decisions.

I seen customs using Vegeta on figurerealm that make me cringe, but they paid for it so I cant complain about it, regardless of how expensive he is.

we also have customisers like reaper on here that do amazing work with these figures, so we really cant judge!

Just got Piccolo, visually he is one of my favorites but his antenna made me very cautious that I might break one by accident. After playing with him a bit, I decided to put him in cape and turban and pose him arms crossed.

View attachment 127178

Dont worry, the antenna wont break and can be taken off from the head.

That said, I think you should get the SDCC anime color Piccolo. He looks better than the manga ver IMO.

Back