S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys have you ever ordered one of these figures from Hong Kong before I did without thinking late last month and it still hasn't arrived the estimated date is from today to mid September is there any reason to be worried or is it common for them to take this long when going from halfway across the world?

I bought some NECA figures from China on ebay before, took about 3 weeks. Do you have tracking?

Just got Piccolo, visually he is one of my favorites but his antenna made me very cautious that I might break one by accident. After playing with him a bit, I decided to put him in cape and turban and pose him arms crossed.

IMG_3153.jpg

I bought some NECA figures from China on ebay before, took about 3 weeks. Do you have tracking?

No tracking number just a notification about 18 days ago saying it shipped and then nothing it was on ebay but the seller has 95% positive ratings so I don't know I haven't heard anything since the 25 of July I haven't contacted the seller since the estimated delivery goes for another month so still hasn't been 3 weeks since it shipped but I can't help but be nervous after the current prices for Cell only getting higher I'm worried I'll have to pay upwards of $90 twice and that's almost enough to make me just skip Cell altogether!

Hey, I also ordered Cell from Hong Kong on ebay, "liquidsomething". Tomorrow will make 5 weeks since I bought it, 4 since it shipped. I got my datong from China in a week... Anyway, I saw other ratings stating they got Cell and all the bad ratings complaining about the delivery time. I'm sure it will arrive, but I'm not buying from Hong Kong ever again. I let you know as soon as I get it!

When ordering from China, it usually takes forever to arrive. I've ordered quite a few stuff over the years & the wait is the worst part, because after the third week you come home each day to check the mail and, nothing. Your stuff is most likely stuck in "customs limbo" sitting in a crate with like 100 other packages that have to be delivered before yours. I know how you guys feel, trust me :lol

Which is why I've cut back ordering stuff directly from China/Japan. Sometimes it arrives relatively quickly, other times it takes a month or 2 and that just drives me crazy. And you can't really complain because like you said it was clearly listed in the description "Estimated arrival September" or whatever before you bought it, so it is what it is. Just gotta stick it out dude.

Hey, I also ordered Cell from Hong Kong on ebay, "liquidsomething". Tomorrow will make 5 weeks since I bought it, 4 since it shipped. I got my datong from China in a week... Anyway, I saw other ratings stating they got Cell and all the bad ratings complaining about the delivery time. I'm sure it will arrive, but I'm not buying from Hong Kong ever again. I let you know as soon as I get it!

Wow thanks while that doesn't exactly give me hope that it will arrive soon it does give me hope that it will arrive mine was from bidbid_sale I think hope it comes soon anyway!

When ordering from China, it usually takes forever to arrive. I've ordered quite a few stuff over the years & the wait is the worst part, because after the third week you come home each day to check the mail and, nothing. Your stuff is most likely stuck in "customs limbo" sitting in a crate with like 100 other packages that have to be delivered before yours. I know how you guys feel, trust me :lol

Which is why I've cut back ordering stuff directly from China/Japan. Sometimes it arrives relatively quickly, other times it takes a month or 2 and that just drives me crazy. And you can't really complain because like you said it was clearly listed in the description "Estimated arrival September" or whatever before you bought it, so it is what it is. Just gotta stick it out dude.

Yeah I know it's my fault I'm more worried if it is actually on its way than if it will arrive soon! Thanks for the advice guys!

It also sucks because all the good rare stuff is located in Japan and/or China, sometimes for cheap, but you gotta wait 6-8 weeks before it's at your doorstep :/

I can't tell you how many times I've eagerly came home hoping my package was there only to see it isn't, and screaming to myself "i'm totally gonna blast this guys' feedback on ebay once it arrives :mad:" But once it arrives, I get a change of heart, and say "ehh it's finally here, no worries ^__^"

No tracking number just a notification about 18 days ago saying it shipped and then nothing it was on ebay but the seller has 95% positive ratings so I don't know I haven't heard anything since the 25 of July I haven't contacted the seller since the estimated delivery goes for another month so still hasn't been 3 weeks since it shipped but I can't help but be nervous after the current prices for Cell only getting higher I'm worried I'll have to pay upwards of $90 twice and that's almost enough to make me just skip Cell altogether!
I see, I'd give it about 2 weeks. The longest I've waited was 36 days for a package from Japan. I was scammed by a Japanese seller on Amazon not too long ago, but I got a refund after he conveniently cut contact after missing the 2 month deadline.

I've ordered a ton of stuff from China and Japan via all sorts of methods. I think 3.5 weeks is the longest I've waited though.

I would just monitor your window to file a complaint with ebay or paypal. Don't let that pass without filing if you haven't recieved it by then.

Umm, no thats a saint seiya EX stand, relatively cheap on ebay for 3 and made by tamashii. Unless they have indeed made fakes of those, but if they have steer clear, last set of fake stands I got were so brittle the clamps snapped under the pressure of the FIGURE.

Hah, I have zero interest in it, just thought it was interesting that they seemed to be expanding their operation. Also just laughed at "soul bracket"

To be honest thats a pretty good set for the price; datong Vegeta, Trunks head and a stand? But then again the guy has zero feedback so probs just made up a set to entice buyers. Be wary folks.

^Actually, he claims that Vegeta is the only thing included in the price. If you want the rest you have to contact him and he'll adjust it. That almost sounds like a violation of ebay policy.

To be honest thats a pretty good set for the price; datong Vegeta, Trunks head and a stand? But then again the guy has zero feedback so probs just made up a set to entice buyers. Be wary folks.

No I read through it and it says it's only vegeta for $35, has listed prices for the other stuff, like $12 for the trunks head, $5 for the crossed arms, etc.

In other news, what the hell is taking bbts so long to get SDCC Vegeta in?

It certainly is a violation :lol

You arent allowed to encourage doing business outside ebay as it negates buyer rights, just as you cant say you will add to the postage in certain places; what you set it at is final.

My first experience buying Datong Vegeta on Ebay was wonderful. I ordered it I think last Monday or Tuesday, it arrived Saturday. Very fast!

Datong Vegeta's only real problems were the loose neck/head, waist, and feet. The waist was too easy to extend, while the head didn't stay in position as it always wobbled and his toes would always curl up. A quick application of Pledge Floor Care on the head's socket and the connector fixed the wobbling issue, and it also fixed the toe curling problem. The only remaining problem is his waist, which I somehow fixed. Before, I couldn't hold his upper body without the lower body extending. Now I can actually grab him by the upper body and he'd stay pretty solid for 20 seconds before his lower body extends.

I think the reason why I can't fully fix his waist problem is that the pipe thing that extends is inside his crotch area... there doesn't seem a way to pull it out safely, and the Pledge that I coated on the pipe doesn't have much to cling to in there, so the only place of friction the pipe has is around the waist area, not inside.

Oh well, for $28 Datong Vegeta is pretty good and fun to play with :)

Back