S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, wouldn't be a horrible idea to draw lots, like 10 of us who want an SS Vegeta pick, an order is established, and then each month everyone donates $20 to whoever's month it is so they can buy an SS Vegeta. Might be a logistical nightmare and requires many people to be consistent and trustworthy, but there is some merit to the idea.

I don't see how that would save people money. Say 10 of us are down for that. Every month I put in $20 into the pool. When it's my turn 10 months later, I've already put in $200 to the pool.

I don't see how that would save people money. Say 10 of us are down for that. Every month I put in $20 into the pool. When it's my turn 10 months later, I've already put in $200 to the pool.

Well it's not about saving people money so much as it is about helping each other out. Yes, the rub is that one person has to wait 10 months, which is no different than them putting away $20 on their own for 10 months. However, this way, 9 people get theirs 1-9 months earlier than if everyone just saved on their own and for the 10th person, it's no different so no harm done really and nothing is lost.

@Blood that is BRILLIANT! Put him besides goku on the woody body and maybe the other pair swap as well!:rotfl

Thanks crisis! Settled: not buying into it.

All these latest pics, oh god my sides :lol good work blood :hi5:

Mario and Goku per Silrian's request

tUz4Hd6l.jpg

I like that Vegeta in the Buzz space suit :) Hmm it would be interesting to see him fight someone in that attire :D

I like that Vegeta in the Buzz space suit :) Hmm it would be interesting to see him fight someone in that attire :D

he's a pain in the ass to pose around with though.

btw i like what you with your neca godzilla review!

oh also I've got bad news everyone. I'm not going to Otakon where Tamashii would be, I have a family thing that came up just now. I thankfully do have a friend who is actually going to buy SDCC Vegeta but I can't ask her to buy anyone here Regular Vegeta, she's doing this to return a favor.

oh also I've got bad news everyone. I'm not going to Otakon where Tamashii would be, I have a family thing that came up just now. I thankfully do have a friend who is actually going to buy SDCC Vegeta but I can't ask her to buy anyone here Regular Vegeta, she's doing this to return a favor.

No worries. Sorry you can't make it and hope everything is alright with your family. Maybe someone else on another forum is going :) Would happily pay up front for the regular vegeta and an sdcc one. Silly that I didn't just take care of this at sdcc lol.

I actually caved and bought a regular vegeta for $105 on ebay yesterday. Was still going to try and get a second one for the cheaper convention price, but want to make sure I get one again before they balloon more. You just know that it will be $150-200 within a few months.

Ugh nooooo! I hope there will still be a Normal Vegeta somewhere when I raise the funds for him, I just NEED one (not the SDCC) :(

Took a lot of pictures:
uSP8lq6l.jpg

nEQ1XXil.jpg
Glorious! You set up that kick PERFECT! I can't believe she can achieve that pose so accurately o_o

This selfie pic is...I have almost no words......I'll just simply say amazing :) I love how you set it up with the camera angle just before it.

I'd say these remind us of the "art" in "Figuart" :D

Just imagine when 16 & 17 are released, the wackiness that will ensue!!!

Woah! Havok, you're pictures are incredible!

I got 18 to join the rest of my Cell saga period:

Attachments

• IMG_0664.JPG
    IMG_0664.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 285
MagpieMad - Thanks for sharing about Can of Beams. I have been wanting to get some nice effects for my figures. I can't believe more companies don't capitalize on accessories.

Also where is a good place to get Act 4 stands? Barns and Noble had a good deal on them, but I didn't act on them when I had the chance and now they aren't available anymore..... One of these days I'll learn to buy a Tamashii product when it is a good price...

Finished my SSJ God Goku the other day. I'm pleased with how it turned out. Now I want to get the Jacksdo Trunks and paint the extra Vegeta head red and have a real battle of the gods!
ssjgodgoku_zps904adc32.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That's a badass custom dude! I usually get my Stage Act 4's from ebay, a set of 3 for $20 bucks. If you want the logos for Goku's gi like he has in Battle of Gods, then I suggest ordering the Datong SS3 head as well, it comes with Goku's Kanji symbols from the movie that you can put on his gi.

MagpieMad - Thanks for sharing about Can of Beams. I have been wanting to get some nice effects for my figures. I can't believe more companies don't capitalize on accessories.

Also where is a good place to get Act 4 stands? Barns and Noble had a good deal on them, but I didn't act on them when I had the chance and now they aren't available anymore..... One of these days I'll learn to buy a Tamashii product when it is a good price...

Finished my SSJ God Goku the other day. I'm pleased with how it turned out. Now I want to get the Jacksdo Trunks and paint the extra Vegeta head red and have a real battle of the gods!
ssjgodgoku_zps904adc32.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've seen a couple of god gokus on here I was wondering what kind of paint does every one use to paint them? I am thinking about buying a extra goku and giving it a go. It will be my first time painting a figure but I want to see if I can do it.

Does acrylic paint work on these toys? I usually find acrylic paint in the art shop called Michaels. They're less than a dollar each so if they work on these toys, I'd be happy because customization will be low cost. I'm planning on painting Datong Vegeta's boots when he arrives. :)

Back