S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I get all tht and I've seen all of dragonball and Z. He just bugged me. He's strong for a human but his function onthe show was to be a scaredy cat and a whiner lol. I'll rebut him at some point. The mistake I made before was trying to make him look tough. When I get him again he's going with goofy faces.

Nice setup Goshuggah. Btw, meshuggah fan by any chance?
Thanks guys ! And I am most definitely a Meshuggah fan!! I'm assuming you are as well ? \m/

And I am in agreement with everything you just said about Krillin , Silrian . I've learned to appreciate Krillin through watching Dragonball; however, by DBZ , he's pretty much obsolete as a fighter (though he is tenacious against Vegeta and Frieza )

All that being said, yes, he'd be first the go in my collection. Lol.

Awesome collection Goshuggah! I love the creative poses with Goku vs. Vegeta and Frieza vs. Krillin and Piccolo. Everyone else has great poses too! The Figuarts Zero fit in pretty well.

Yeah Krillin's main attribute in Z, I think, is his steadfastness against all the villains. He knows he has no chance - but he sticks to it and fights it out anyway.

Is Tien stronger than Krillin? Krillin had his potential unlocked by Guru, while Tien trained on King Kai's planet... by the time of the Buu saga it's obvious Tien would be stronger, since Krillin stops training seriously, but just post Freeza I'm not so sure.

Yamcha doesn't have quite the track record of Krillin, but he has something else - he's been in literally every saga of Dragon Ball and Z. From Pilaf to Buu, Yamcha is there. Only at the Buu saga does he stop fighting (although he was dead during Namek) but he's still present as a member of the team. So WE NEED A FIGURE OF HIM TAMASHII!!

@gamboa: love your mario set up!

@Goshuggah: sweet battle scenario's, dude!

meanwhile my 18 has arrived :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

Awesome display Goshuggah, cheers to the fact you're actually taking advantage of their articulation and not just posing them standing still next to each other, those hella boring displays :lol

@blood congrats on finally getting Eighteen, women are always late after all hehe

Thanks guys ! And I am most definitely a Meshuggah fan!! I'm assuming you are as well ? \m/

And I am in agreement with everything you just said about Krillin , Silrian . I've learned to appreciate Krillin through watching Dragonball; however, by DBZ , he's pretty much obsolete as a fighter (though he is tenacious against Vegeta and Frieza )

All that being said, yes, he'd be first the go in my collection. Lol.

Hell ****ing yes, one of my fav bands. I actually met them and hung out with a few of them for a few hours. Was 5 years ago though **** I'm getting old.

I once made a video of gohan beating cell with Sum behind it as a music track, so sick.:lol

But back to topic, Yamcha is what people make krillin out to be. I love krillin in TFS and it's just loads of fun to mock him, but looking at the true series, he's pretty rad imo. Kinda like him as the underdog, and before crazy aliens and sexy robots came into play, he was a die-hard mofo, usually almost keeping up with Goku.

He's pretty sick in the nappa fight as well imo. Krillin and Tien are the bomb, super powered monks.

And yes that's why I lament not getting a proper tournament saga in Z. I'd love to see cell games powered Krillin vs Tien. That'd be so hardcore.

I really wouldn't dare say who'd win. Krillin's quite inventive and tricky if he wants to be. But Tien is so. ****ing. die-hard.

@gamboa: love your mario set up!

@Goshuggah: sweet battle scenario's, dude!

meanwhile my 18 has arrived :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thank you :) i did the same thing with my Woody and 18. Also put him looking up her skirt hahah

I dont get why people use BBTS tbh, they always overprice their stock! I wouldnt give them a penny.

Pile of Loot mostly, I only used them once but the shipping rates were ridiculous. The only reason I even used it was because they had something that was sold out everywhere else quickly.

Amazon never bought any Piccolos from last years sdcc and instead went for the PR stuff, and with armored black this year I wouldnt be surprised if they did the same this year.

I don't know if it's going to be available at Amazon, or other online shops. I know the BBTS price is kinda high, but a little extra now, beats paying much extra later on.

i only used them to buy the funko game of thrones figures because they were the only ones that assured they were the reissued versions with fixed issues.

I use BBTS for a bunch of stuff, & think they are one of the best online shops out there for buying my toys. Their pricing is a mixed bag, some high, some normal, some competitive, but I think all authentic.

Goshugga, seeing your display got me in the mood for redoing mine. Hopefully I won't be too burnt out after this work day is over to actually get it done.

Back