S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You+are+not+alone+_088679e528878caeb5f6d572c333a081.png

all collectors do.

But I don't wanna. :mad:

I know, it sucks and it's the way it is but I'm glad I got involved in it at this moment of time before it gets too hectic.

Hmmmm.... Haven't seen this battle of the gods movie. Might have to go see it in theaters if any tickets are left. Just doubt any of my friends would be caught dead there lol.

I'm asking my friend if he wants to go but if he can't make I'm going to go solo. Seeing a Dragonball Z movie on the big screen is too cool of an opportunity to pass up.

Battle of Gods isn't coming to my theater until August 18th. ...That makes me sad but at least I'll have Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to hold me over.

I'm asking my friend if he wants to go but if he can't make I'm going to go solo. Seeing a Dragonball Z movie on the big screen is too cool of an opportunity to pass up.

Yea, to be honest I wasn't planning on watching the movie at all really, but Seeing it in IMAX sounds hilarious. Maybe I'll take my fiancé, though after she did SDCC with me, I may have used up my "do nerdy things with me" tickets for a while.

I think, at the moment, other than Raditz and Bardock, Tapion would be in my top three wants for characters. I know he's not much of a fighter but I think the S.H. Figuart would look freaking beautiful.

Battle of Gods is coming to an internet right meow, just google "watch battle of gods" and there it is :D

I think, at the moment, other than Raditz and Bardock, Tapion would be in my top three wants for characters. I know he's not much of a fighter but I think the S.H. Figuart would look freaking beautiful.

like this? o.o;
tapion.jpg

I know its anyone's guess really, but how likely do you guys think it is that manga Gohan will see a re-release? Its the only one outside of 18 that I don't have and I really don't want to pay $150-$200 for it...

Guys, I´m late for the BBTS SDCC Vegeta pre-order :(

Do you know where else I can buy it for a reasonable price??
I checked Amazon, but it hast been put up there yet by Amazon.com its self. Will they have it??

Which other store has it and is reliable!?!? Where are you guys planning to buy it??!

Guys, I´m late for the BBTS SDCC Vegeta pre-order :(

Do you know where else I can buy it for a reasonable price??
I checked Amazon, but it hast been put up there yet by Amazon.com its self. Will they have it??

Which other store has it and is reliable!?!? Where are you guys planning to buy it??!

I have one if you want to trade for it?

URL=https://s679.photobucket.com/user/DMital_photos/media/IMG_1288.jpg.html]
IMG_1288.jpg
[/URL]

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't going to get him but i gave in and pre-ordered after seeing the pictures from comic con.

Photos from Bardoon, sorry i accidently deleted the top part of the quote and cant seem to edit it from me phone.

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't going to get him, but I gave in and pre-ordered after seeing the pictures from comic con.

I read somewhere that the DB SH Figuarts were going to stay away from DBGT figures but since Goku SSJ4 is in the Tamashii Buddies, what are the odds they'll do him? I never got through the anime but I loved the character design.

I wonder who they will consider next if Nappa does well...?

Hopefully either Raditz or Recoome, and in turn if he does well, paves the way for the entire Ginyu Sentai

Back