S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think happened to buu in future trunks timeline? Is he still trapped? I mean hardly any z fighter left over there so no energy...

I'd love to see an old full ssj2 future trunks beat the **** out of dabura, babidi and fat buu on his own.

oh so complaining about the articulation is the new trend in here? :lol

Which is why my life motto lately has been "everything's amazing, but nobody's happy" :/

The only complaint I've ever had about articulation are Vegeta's legs, which were just poorly executed no matter how you cut it. Genuine defects for not just these but for any figure are always valid complaints. Otherwise I'm content with everything thus far (obviously) I try not to let a lot of stuff bother me that much nowadays, in life general. Enjoy everything while it's here, cuz it could all be gone tomorrow, ya know? ^__^

It woulda been sugoi if they considered some ki effect parts packages specific for DBZ, so we would have variations like this for our displays (the lights are the same as from Silrian's display, only difference is that these ones can bend and shift colors)
securedownload.jpgsecuredownload2.jpg

What do you think happened to buu in future trunks timeline? Is he still trapped? I mean hardly any z fighter left over there so no energy...

I'd love to see an old full ssj2 future trunks beat the **** out of dabura, babidi and fat buu on his own.
Future Buu would be trapped but I don't know, was Buu on Earth before Babidi came? Also there's hardly anyone left over so indeed, no energy.

Future Trunks honestly might be screwed though. He was probably not too below Gohan at the time so he could defeat Babidi and Dabura, though considering Super Perfect Cell almost killed him with a single ki attack, Buu would be an issue. Since Gohan and Supreme Kai were devastated and Majin Vegeta's sacrifice went in vain. Still I'd love to hear about Majin Buu in this timeline.

We still need jacket-less Trunks, yes! I'd love that.

Buu was buried on earth according to S Kai

I'd love to see a short anime series dealing with Trunks' life after killing the androids and cell in his time.

I prefer long haired armoured trunks, but the bojack film is acceptable for me too.

Well, here's to hoping Broly does well enough for Bandai to put Nappa back on the table!

Super Vegito is cool, but I'd rather have quite a few others before him. Oh well. I'm sure he'll sell well enough and help keep the line going strong. So, I won't complain about it.

Like others have stated, they REALLY need to rerelease SSJ Vegeta or do another version of his SSJ form (i.e. Buu Saga Vegeta). Though, what I'd really like is pretty much the same SSJ Vegeta they've already released with 2 head sculpts (normal and SSJ) and crossed arms. That would be different enough.

Awesome information about the line TBlake :clap

If simple saiyans sell well, a saiyan fusion should sell much better.

Another use for Krillin's head:

iG9Crrnq.jpg

One group image:

aSox0CAY.jpg

And another picture of a newly purchased Manga SS Son Goku from the user VR at the dragonballfigures.boards.net:

6jp4Cow.png

Also because Vegito I hope they re-release a SSJ Vegeta so it can make sense with it being a SSJ Vegito...

Bandai has really impressed me in the past few years. They seem to have finally reached a good "peak" like Hasbro, Mattel and the American toy companies had several years ago. Now, in my opinion, those companies have since gone downhill...look no further than the plethora of 4 inch figures with 4-5 joints MAX and the pathetic paint-jobs as of late. Look at what Hasbro has done with Marvel Legends...which was once THE collectible action figures to get when Toy Biz had them. And Mattel is all over the place with quality.

Bandai had some standard, run-of-the-mill "action" figures in the past. I know, I had a few of the HORRIBLE, but nicely sculpted, Super Battle Collection DBZ figures from the past. These Figuarts (Monsterarts, all spin-offs, etc.), D-Arts, Robot Spirits have really hit the nail on the head with bringing some amazing action figure representations of characters that had been so crummy in the past.

There's a listing on ebay up for the second batch of Jacksdo SS3 heads: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Saiy...RTS-Son-Goku-Gohan-dragon-ball-Z/281378716328

This time they've specified that there are three parts: Two hair parts and one face part. I guess if you want you can put the official SS3 faces on him... though if you have the official there's not much point getting this...

Will this work on the recently released Normal Goku? And how would it look with the orange coloring of his gi?

Look at what Hasbro has done with Marvel Legends...which was once THE collectible action figures to get when Toy Biz had them. And Mattel is all over the place with quality..

while i agree with mattel, hasbro seems to have mended their ways, the black series is an awesome collectors line, and lately they have made some pretty neat figures in their legends line, namely the best carnage and black cat ever produced.

Back