S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my pictures, I'm stealing them from the chinese collectors.

10428709_326299417519507_1486667861813624998_n.jpg

10509681_326299430852839_2456893849075148007_n.jpg

10423971_326299447519504_2153045180145263738_n.jpg

Credits to "Kkw kkw"

I finally ordered Krillin for my older brother, It will be his first S.H Figuart. He's going to be really happy, Krillin is one of his favorite characters (second only to Piccolo, but since Krillin is older considering Piccolo has been reissued I had to get Krillin first, I plan to get him one of those too. But I have to get at least one Revoltech Ninja Turtle before I go for it)

Well, that's why I'm interested in it!
At 18cm high, that becomes 18 cm sticking out of the wall, which might be a little too much in my display. My set up doesn't have very much depth right now as it's divided between Megaman and DBZ:
View attachment 117463
I might buy it anyway though, since it's undeniably cool and it'd be nice to have the "Dragon" in Dragon Ball Z!

nice line up! although goku needs some adjustments. lower his left underarm a bit and twist his hand with the palm up. pull his right arm a bit higher and lean his uperbody more to the front :wave

I think the figuarts version is close enough and at least the proportions seem dead on. Proportions are much more important to me than scale.
Android-16-17-and-18-androids-17-18-21-and-16-28162205-1000-405.png

Also, as inconsistent as the anime is, stills that are not directly from the anime are ignorable to me. The bulk of pictures on the internet are fan made or promos or whatever, but not at all average representations of the sizes in the show. The show's look is the only thing I care about.

I am bummed out about the size and thickness of cell, but it's understandable it being two years earlier. I think 16 is fine, contrary to the, sorry to say, surprisingly disproportioned broly.

I really am a bit bummed out about the jacket thing, I mean, finally it can come off and then they don't bother making it descent looking underneath. As great as Tamashii is, they just rarely seem to get a release truly perfect.

So far SDCC Gohan is the only one for me that I'd call perfect. Even though he's on the tall side.

nice line up! although goku needs some adjustments. lower his left underarm a bit and twist his hand with the palm up. pull his right arm a bit higher and lean his uperbody more to the front :wave
That's an old picture man the poses have changed at least twice since then, was just getting the point about the separated displays across. Not that your adjustments weren't justified!

I think the figuarts version is close enough and at least the proportions seem dead on. Proportions are much more important to me than scale.
Android-16-17-and-18-androids-17-18-21-and-16-28162205-1000-405.png

Also, as inconsistent as the anime is, stills that are not directly from the anime are ignorable to me. The bulk of pictures on the internet are fan made or promos or whatever, but not at all average representations of the sizes in the show. The show's look is the only thing I care about.

I am bummed out about the size and thickness of cell, but it's understandable it being two years earlier. I think 16 is fine, contrary to the, sorry to say, surprisingly disproportioned broly.

I really am a bit bummed out about the jacket thing, I mean, finally it can come off and then they don't bother making it descent looking underneath. As great as Tamashii is, they just rarely seem to get a release truly perfect.

So far SDCC Gohan is the only one for me that I'd call perfect. Even though he's on the tall side.

SDCC Gohan is a great figure, although I can't call mine perfect unfortunately as one of his legs is considerably darker in colour than the other and both of his arms pop out as soon as look at 'em....

I'd still call Cell my personal favourite as, minor scale issues aside - I find him the most fun to pose and the most solid/well balanced. I do sometimes think that the green is a little bit dull and could be a little more vivid than it is, however it always baffles me how Cell has stuck around at retail for so long - he really is a great figure. SSJ Vegeta is also high up there for me, partly because he cost me so damn much, but also because his paint app is really nice and his joints are also really solid. It's really just the lack of accessories and particularly a forward facing shouting face that don't make him virtually a perfect figure for me.

Android 18 is out already?!?!?

Anyway, to the people remarking on how she looks without the jacket - I do agree it would have been nice if they made her look anime accurate without her jacket, but I figure she was probably never meant to be displayed without the jacket - if it was indeed suppossed to be a feature, one would thihnk it would have been showcased in the official promo pics.

Philosopher, wolvie9, TBlake: Thanks for your comments friends.

Kaioken Goku looks incredible Orbital! Thanks for making these. I really appreciate the work you put into them!

Thanks man, it is a pleasure to serve, belong to this great forum and share the taste for this amazing & excellent line.

More pics of Android No. 18 (from users of 2chan & Cybergundam):

NY97xAJC.jpg

hEOSoxTr.jpg

vrVNUrg5.jpg

vbNtk2fy.jpg

Back