S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you not see that the tilt of the camera is different in the two photos?
Thanks to one point perspective, we can see that these images are completely different shots, looking at light and shadow, you can see that the lighting placement is different.

The source of the post is irrelevant, I want to say "just analyze the image" but I'm not sure if this basic level of observation qualifies for that term.

View attachment 117000

We can observe things for ourselves to discover truth, so what if you question the source (which was Tamashii btw not a random fan)
Over skepticism can be just as damaging to society as over gullibility.

Bravo!!! Awesome inspection.

The entire cast of DBZ from start to finish, in Figuarts form

our dreams are slowly becoming reality

Lol no one said it was a fake 16 lol you must think its fake because no one said this .....
Lerath666 had expressed doubts that he, and some other people had of the legitimacy of 16's reveal.
You, me, and most of everyone here knew it was real.

I don't know why so many other people never looked at the photo for themselves to determine that it's real.

Thank you thank you :)
edgeworth-bow(a).gif

So I got a respond back about the cell figuarts, he sold it the other day. Sorry bro!

Hey, no problem! All in all I'm glad you at least looked into it for me! To be honest $70 isn't too bad and its the last one that I'll have to buy above retail price so I'm not too bummed. Plus it's hard to be with Broly and 16 announced Here's hoping for a Buu and Nappa too!

Nice, you really went all out to prove 16 is not a fake, well done sir, well done! Im super stoked for 16 and broly, its the waitin till sdcc thats drives me insane, i wanna see what else they have for us! Last yr they showed us shenron n 17, so i hope we see shenron again but better, along with much more protos!

Thank you Rrashidp :) There was a lot more I wish I had space for, like the angle of 16's boots in the reflection, and the blending of his reflection against 17 and 18's reflection, but I ran out of space :lol My brother pointed out the shadow 18 is casting on 16.

I'm glad I did it though, it should put any doubtful minds to rest :)

I'm seriously considering that SS3 head. The main problem is that the face won't be interchangeable... and that I'll have to get another SS Goku if I want to display both forms at once.

Lerath666 had expressed doubts that he, and some other people had of the legitimacy of 16's reveal.
You, me, and most of everyone here knew it was real.

I don't know why so many other people never looked at the photo for themselves to determine that it's real.

LOL man ur just nailing it :clap:rotfl

Thank you Rrashidp :) There was a lot more I wish I had space for, like the angle of 16's boots in the reflection, and the blending of his reflection against 17 and 18's reflection, but I ran out of space :lol My brother pointed out the shadow 18 is casting on 16.

I'm glad I did it though, it should put any doubtful minds to rest :)

Or you could just post the link to the official Tamashii site where the picture is https://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/item-1000087392/

Did you not see that the tilt of the camera is different in the two photos?
Thanks to one point perspective, we can see that these images are completely different shots, looking at light and shadow, you can see that the lighting placement is different.

The source of the post is irrelevant, I want to say "just analyze the image" but I'm not sure if this basic level of observation qualifies for that term.

View attachment 117000

We can observe things for ourselves to discover truth, so what if you question the source (which was Tamashii btw not a random fan)
Over skepticism can be just as damaging to society as over gullibility.

I was just going to say look at 17's right elbow :lol

Glad 16 is real, was shocked when I first saw that pic but not sure why - he seems a dead cert with those other 2 being done.

Andcthey seem to have aced him as well! You can lso already see the great articulation inclusion. Shouldpads are loose. Midriff section is like cell's, excellent! His arms seem to have perfect proportions, comtrary to that imo dreadful statue people buy. Neck articlation, the shebang is there.

Pretty damn psyched about it.

Back