S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So anyone think the red clothing piece on Broly's legs may hinder his articulation? If it isn't soft PVC like the Sailor Moon Figuarts' skirts.

So anyone think the red clothing piece on Broly's legs may hinder his articulation? If it isn't soft PVC like the Sailor Moon Figuarts' skirts.

Well it looks like it's got hinges on it so I don't think it would be a problem.

6pWplfN.jpg

It looks like it's articulated.

Yeah, its possible they made it to be like saiyan Vegetas flaps, since the front part clearly hinges the rest could be the same too

Edit: yes, take a look at his back pic, the skirt is segmented, and most likely has hinges like Vegeta does.

e9e9y2um.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Having no option for armor of Nappa would really blow. Having him in armor would only make me appreciate the Saiyan Saga Vegeta even more.

TChwCRI.jpg

I'm with you on that Snake. I'd much rather have armored Nappa but would get non armored anyway.

H'll have armour Snake, Tamashii's already confirmed they're either not releasing him or retooling him into armour. Plus they seem to go for first appearances mostly.

I really want him next to Vegeta god damnit.

H'll have armour Snake, Tamashii's already confirmed they're either not releasing him or retooling him into armour. Plus they seem to go for first appearances mostly.

I really want him next to Vegeta god damnit.

No battle damaged figures yet, and I doubt they'd start now.

Don't think they're gonna do that either, probably gonna use Zeros for battle damaged releases.

Even though I'd kill for an articulated namek ssj goku.

I think they should go to 5 releases a year with one of them being a simple release, like majin vegeta or a retootle goku or whatever.

Back