S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea its odd doubt we get anything new from SDCC they blow there load to early.

I dunno... this is all crazy. I expect at the LEAST a kid buu proto at sdcc plus protos of all of this.

Three new protos, I can see that. Really curious what this year's poll will be.

I'm so excited about android 16, so awesome as the red ribbon ties back to the whole franchise, to me the android period is the peak of the show to me and it's pretty sick we're gonna have the whole main player line up soonish.

My personal wish list for 2015 besides 16, would be Tien, long hair Trunks, nappa and saiyan saga goku (maybe as a retooled sdcc release).

Nice to see on that picture that according to toriyama, broly doesn't wear those saiyan outfit because they are from frieza's forces. That explains one of the reasons why Vegeta no longer uses it after a while (majin boo saga). And it makes me mad to remember those excuses they used on the last two movies to have vegeta wearing that outfit again. Formal outfit my ass, vegeta hates frieza.

Now I'm worried that 18 will probably not be able to sit due to her skirt. I don't know how hard that plastic is..
Also, I'm still not sure if Broly can lower his arms like that. I dont see a gap big enough there to do that and I think that if this was possible, we would see that pose in some of the official pics. Ofcourse, I hope I'm wrong.

my guess is they will have android 16, broly, kid buu proto, and 2 more reveals maybe armored nappa and a z fighter, or goten and trunks, or some form of super saiyan vegeta.. They have to have a few saiyans released next year

I dunno... this is all crazy. I expect at the LEAST a kid buu proto at sdcc plus protos of all of this.

Three new protos, I can see that. Really curious what this year's poll will be.

I'm so excited about android 16, so awesome as the red ribbon ties back to the whole franchise, to me the android period is the peak of the show to me and it's pretty sick we're gonna have the whole main player line up soonish.

My personal wish list for 2015 besides 16, would be Tien, long hair Trunks, nappa and saiyan saga goku (maybe as a retooled sdcc release).

Yea the Cell stuff was was the peak of the show for me .I would like to see Tien and Yamcha at some point since the line has strong legs I’m still so surprised by Broly.

Nice to see on that picture that according to toriyama, broly doesn't wear those saiyan outfit because they are from frieza's forces. That explains one of the reasons why Vegeta no longer uses it after a while (majin boo saga). And it makes me mad to remember those excuses they used on the last two movies to have vegeta wearing that outfit again. Formal outfit my ass, vegeta hates frieza.

Now I'm worried that 18 will probably not be able to sit due to her skirt. I don't know how hard that plastic is..
Also, I'm still not sure if Broly can lower his arms like that. I dont see a gap big enough there to do that and I think that if this was possible, we would see that pose in some of the official pics. Ofcourse, I hope I'm wrong.

Huh? Saiyan armour comes from the Tuffles or whatever their name was, people from the same planet as Vegeta, that they conquered and stole the armour from. And then when Frieza conquered the saiyans he took over that armour.

Or at least that's what I thought the deal was. It's tuffle armour or whatever their name was.

His buu outfit also keeps the gloves and boots, I always saw it as a stripped down skin suit as he doesn't need the armour.

Yea the Cell stuff was was the peak of the show for me .I would like to see Tien and Yamcha at some point since the line has strong legs I’m still so surprised by Broly.
Yeah me too. But getting 16, I really want green vest Tien now.... Don't need other cell forms, just wanna stack the heroes next to each other.

16 looks so ****ing spot on.

I know the conversation is hot with these new reveals but thanks to everyone who chimed in with info on Frieza and Cell. I found Frieza on Collec-Toys.com for about $61 shipped. Still need a good price on Cell and SS3 Goku.

I was always under the impression that the Saiyan Armor were from the Tuffles. Once the Saiyans conquered them, they adopted their armor and technology. Once Frieza drafted the Saiyans into his army, Frieza's forces also started using the armor. So in turn, I always figured Vegeta still wears it out of tradition and pride, since he's royalty and his father wore it, Saiyan pride and such.

Silrian beat me to it lol

can't believe normal goku sold out in one day at toyarena. They have a ****ton of stock normally.

EDIT: They have norm goku back in stock, didn't know that.

Can't believe it's broly not kid buu coming this year. I think apart from the fanpoll, that's also due to them wanting to pitch kid buu accessories.

Awesome decal blood! I managed to acquire a Shenron figure that I've never seen before, it's over a foot long and it's flexible. Can't wait till it arrives.

I know the conversation is hot with these new reveals but thanks to everyone who chimed in with info on Frieza and Cell. I found Frieza on Collec-Toys.com for about $61 shipped. Still need a good price on Cell and SS3 Goku.

Amazon has 2 Cell for $70 free shipping and a SS3 for $146.90 shipped and one $150 free shipping, those were the best I could find

Huh? Saiyan armour comes from the Tuffles or whatever their name was, people from the same planet as Vegeta, that they conquered and stole the armour from. And then when Frieza conquered the saiyans he took over that armour.

Or at least that's what I thought the deal was. It's tuffle armour or whatever their name was.

His buu outfit also keeps the gloves and boots, I always saw it as a stripped down skin suit as he doesn't need the armour.

Amazon has 2 Cell for $70 free shipping and a SS3 for $146.90 shipped and one $150 free shipping, those were the best I could find

If anyone finds their way into Epcot at Disney, go to Japan. They have SS3 Goku for $80! Also, normal Goku for $50.

Back