S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like you said Silrian, at least they said there would be surprises at sdcc, maybe majin Vegeta is on the way after all.....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

10403533_660522030701585_6442227396426600067_n.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Another thing to keep in mind

This is a SDCC EX, which means a few things.

1. This release doesn't take away from the main line.
2. This is just a repaint, so that means is was relatively cheap to make, meaning there no huge loss if this tanks.
3. We may see the shotgun farmer if this is any indication (maybe I shouldn't joke about that, they could take that seriously)

True, :)

The only thing that could ease the pain of this is a Nappa release (which ironically, would generate more sales than this SDCC would)

If they showed a Nappa prototype, I would be thrilled. Really curious to see how they redo his mold.

This "Bizarro Vegeta" only serves as a curiosity in the DBZ franchise, nothing more. They would've been better off releasing this alternate version of Goku, had he grown up with his Saiyan heritage:

Kakarotto.jpg

And of course, with this all it takes is skilled hands to modify that into Turles, or maybe Raditz. Oh well.

But as for Bizarro Vegeta, eh whatever, not what I expected but I'll buy it anyway and just leave it in the box. Like I said it's just a curiosity and we're getting more DBZ Figuarts anyway, so it is what it is. BRING ON ANDROID 18 ALREADY

To be honest I don´t know why you are all angry about this. As has already been said, it is the SDCC Exclusive, which means it doesn´t take up a place in the main line.

Plus any real DB fan would insta buy this, I mean, this is a unique version of Vegeta only seen in 1 episode! It´s fkn awesome and a curiosity in the series!
I was acutally so excited when I saw it in Bluefin´s Facebook page I almost pissed my pants. So yeah, I´m surprised by your reaction guys...disappointed in you all!:lecture

Blogness, thats fanatticus' fan page, not the official one.

Oh, and for the record, im not upset jus because they picked this as the repaint, im angry because they knew everyone wanted ssj Vegeta and this pretty much becomes the biggest troll release. I can just imagine them saying "you wanted a Vegeta, you didnt say you wanted THAT vegeta heheheh"

To be totally honest I do not want to join the hate on Bluefin and I used to say that I would buy nearly everything this line put out but this is an AWFUL idea, I would have sooner bought ANY other Vegeta, even pink shirt I had my hopes up that soon I would be able to afford an official super saiyan Vegeta and trash my fake one but clearly that won't be happening any time soon if at all. At the moment as hopeful as I am for the next few releases, there are not very many figures that could make me less mad about this! Still hoping for a super saiyan vegeta at some point and SDCC better have some good protos. Sorry for the rant and for joining in on the group hate session, here's hoping that release next week that pwnstar mentioned is any good.

To be honest I don´t know why you are all angry about this. As has already been said, it is the SDCC Exclusive, which means it doesn´t take up a place in the main line.

Plus any real DB fan would insta buy this

"AND THERE IT IS" Bunch of hoooooooorseshiiiiiiiiiiiit

I take offence EVERY single time someone using that way of reasoning. NONSENSE. Just the biggest baloney ever. The series ITSELF wasn't a fan of this.:lol 'real dbz fan' MY ASS.

Personally, I'm not angry, but I can definitely see why some would.

I'll go on record I would've bought every single vegeta possible except this one. It has zero meaning in any way.

Plus any real DB fan would insta buy this, I mean, this is a unique version of Vegeta only seen in 1 episode! It´s fkn awesome and a curiosity in the series!
I was acutally so excited when I saw it in Bluefin´s Facebook page I almost pissed my pants. So yeah, I´m surprised by your reaction guys...disappointed in you all!:lecture

oh nooo....
confused2.gif

"AND THERE IT IS" Bunch of hoooooooorseshiiiiiiiiiiiit

I take offence EVERY single time someone using that way of reasoning. NONSENSE. Just the biggest baloney ever. The series ITSELF wasn't a fan of this.:lol 'real dbz fan' MY ASS.

Personally, I'm not angry, but I can definitely see why some would.

aww ****, the monster has awoken :panic:

Nanez, dont you dare say that. I also take offense to that. So we arent real fans because we, and almost EVERY person who ever watched dbz, hated that colour scheme? Yeah ok then......

Back