S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ the poll

seeing as the only releases firmly fixed in the cell era are gohan and cell and apart from saiyan saga vegeta and frieza all the others are android saga so, I would prefer an android saga tien...

@Big D yaaaay, go trunks!:hi5:

Honestly armoured trunks needs no accessories except hands, folded arms, faces nd hair... I want all four hairstyle. No joke. Only need about four faces, two non ssj, two ssj.

But if we had to choose: tied up non ssj hair, and loose ssj hair like the bootleg.

@Ayoof but the only non cell games release we have is trunks and I think most people want the final version because he fits with perfect cell...

I thought about it but honestly, I think th cell games version makes the most sense and is favored by most...

But I see your point. I can't edit the poll now but I'll note it down in the poll post that it could be that tien too and should be detirmined later.

Oh and the other reason I chose cell games is because he represents yamcha better indirectly that waythan with the version he was in when yamcha wasn't with him.

I put a bit better defence of my poll line up in the first post. I hope those with issues can agree (to disagree) with this. That is, one can at least see that it's thought through overall.

Future blood arrives from the future warning us voting for Nappa starts a dire chain of events that marks the beginning of the end of S.H. Figuarts DBZ....

Therefore we must ask for a Klylin repaint instead, to secure the future of the franchise

@crisis I think that's a pretty big jump! Majin Vegeta is the highest voted, so I don't think we have to go straight for a Krillin repaint!

Future blood arrives from the future warning us voting for Nappa starts a dire chain of events that marks the beginning of the end of S.H. Figuarts DBZ....

Therefore we must ask for a Klylin repaint instead, to secure the future of the franchise

what? no way! i already came from the future to tell you that it's totally fine, no need to panic that he'll sell poorly and be the end of the line :)

I voted lol been a while since ive wrote on here lol

let me high five ya! :hi5:

now here's a lil update on my display :panic:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The fact that someone chose First Form Freeza above all those characters, says something!
True I was glad when that vote came in.:lol

:rotfl Figures of Future Past!:lol
I voted lol been a while since ive wrote on here lol
Nice dude!
now here's a lil update on my display :panic:

Spoiler Spoiler:
*High Fives RashidP too and smashes into Blood.:lo

"The fact that someone chose First Form Freeza above all those characters, says something! You did fine! " You're welcome! That filthy little bastard would make a great figure---especially since the giant head one that jakks made sells on ebay for over a hundred bucks!

@Blood whahaha in that last picture it looks like Vegeta is screaming "MEEEEEE!", so fitting.:lol

i moved vegeta a lil bit further away :p

also im thinking of doing it with my mmpr team

either give them each line or just a big ass "we're the POWER RANGERS!"

Now if you could put a "Mine, mine, mine, mine" instead....

if i can be arsed :lol

I think not.

Hei guys.I'm collecting SH Figuarts for two years now.I followed this thread for a long time. The only figures I don't have are Manga Gohan and SDCC Piccolo.I just ordered normal Goku and SSJ Goku. I'm sorry for my bad English I'm from Romania. I don't know for sure but I think I could bet that I am the first DBZ Figuarts collector here.

The first as in ever, or the first romanian?

@Agalopez Brilliant pull dude, brilliant.:clap:lol

@Blood that's a fair bit of work, but could be cool certainly. I wish they'd made the megazord in MonsterArts line/scale.:(

@Josh thanks for taking frieza on the poll! (Innuendo intended)

50 votes in one day, that is far beyond what I expected!

The first as in ever, or the first romanian?

@Agalopez Brilliant pull dude, brilliant.:clap:lol

@Blood that's a fair bit of work, but could be cool certainly. I wish they'd made the megazord in MonsterArts line/scale.:(

@Josh thanks for taking frieza on the poll! (Innuendo intended)

50 votes in one day, that is far beyond what I expected!

dude, what are you talking about?

old pic but hey

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back