S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how must of you guys will feel once you get him in your hands

3000.jpg

Once I get him in my hands, as with every other Figuarts released, for a short while I will break in the joints till I find a satisfying pose to put him on display, then rarely touch it & will just focus on the next release (which will be Android 18), rinse, repeat :dunno

It's almost tragic, in a way.

Once I get him in my hands, as with every other Figuarts released, for a short while I will break in the joints till I find a satisfying pose to put him on display, then rarely touch it & will just focus on the next release (which will be Android 18), rinse, repeat :dunno

It's almost tragic, in a way.

I'm like that with some lines I collect, especially Hot Toys. But when it comes to DB figuarts I really enjoy mixing up the whole display. Every time I get a new figure I tend to change round a few just to make them work as a group.

I am the same way crisis. Although, I didn't even mess around with Krillin. I put him in one pose and haven't moved a single figure since. That's why I don't want to pay for needless accessories.

Looking good Fan! I definitely need to do that forward facing eye mod on ssj vegetal.

Nice Snake! I think you're the only one, or one of the few, that has every single release so far.

Awesome Fan! I don't know if you know this, but I like Majin Vegeta a whole lot. I can't wait to see it! Are you going to sculpt his hair to SSJ2? Either way, looking good! Do you have any tips on customizing? Type of paint to use? I would like to paint the upcoming Goku's eyes green for SSJ faces.

Thanks Bane,
I usually use citadel colours (Warhammer paintings), for the eyes you can use scorpion green or mixed it with goblin green, it may be a bit thick but you can mixe with a little drop of water to dilute it.
51ZQk5hqCgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

For the hair and eyebrows you can use sunburst yellow mixxed with a drop of white colour, these colours is for manga version. For eyebrows SDCC version you can use fuegan orange colour of citadel too.

For the skin of Majin Vegeta I have used elf flesh, this color is the same of tan of Vegeta in this transformation

I will try to do the SSJ2 hair. I will paint the face of normal Goku too to do new super saiyan faces.

Our collection would be bigger soon with the next 3 figures. I notice not many people buy or display the figuarts zero?

Back