S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ That's excellent news though, it means both 18 and 17 can combine any of their faces with any of their hair styles. Nice!

Comparison:
18 4 faces // 17 3
18 3 sets of hands // 17 5 sets of hands + a gun hand
18 folded arms // 17 folded arms
18 Krillin head + hand + remote // 17 Gun + belt + extra scarf

Yet 17 is a dollar more... Guess it equals out pretty closely, but I'd give it to 18 for the better content/price ratio and that;s logical as she'll probably sell a little bit more than 17.

Ugh I'm just going to devote an entire post to how lame it is that 17 is not until October.

umad.gif

I hope that bandai at least show more prototypes at sdcc.

I'm expecting kid boo, broly, gotenks...

So now that it's confirmed that we'll all be getting 17 & 18 in the near future, the likelihood of me purchasing that huge Scultures 16 statue has just risen by 80%.

Chibi_Gohan1335299434.jpg

18 sitting on his shoulder, 17 cross-armed by his side?

Heads up.

On Amazon a seller is selling a set of 6 loose, some what complete figures of Trunks, Piccolo manga version, Super Saiyan Vegeta, Gohan, Super Sayian Goku, and Cell. Its $28.99 shipped. I orderd one, I'll let you guys know what I receive.

Just search S H Figuarts Dragonball and it will show up in the search.

So now that it's confirmed that we'll all be getting 17 & 18 in the near future, the likelihood of me purchasing that huge Scultures 16 statue has just risen by 80%.

18 sitting on his shoulder, 17 cross-armed by his side?

yeaaaah, i was planning to get him too but im gonna hold off i believe :/

That's funny, his legs are also 80% of the size they should've been.:lol

Allright Blood, I concede, you outgiffed me today.:rotfl
AWS7pZk.gif

yesitis2.gif

Sorry Jayrod, but I think they are right, you may have been duped buddy.

Speaking of those bootlegs, has anyone noticed the influx of reviews of them on youtube? Specifically Brazil. What intrigues me is that some of them come with a fake tamashii stage with dragonball embossed on the front; if they somehow end up in dollar tree or poundland it may be worth getting them for the bases alone!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back