S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, his face was perfect in 2010. I don't know what happened...

33373269.jpg

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL

New addition to the collection and a grail of mine.

Goku's prototype comparison (last and first)

Do you guys notice the downgrade? Not only the effect part, but look how cool his eyes used to look on the first prototype.

goku%2520downgrade.jpg

Obviously, the Goku pictured to the left is the official release, whereas the figure to the right is a refinished display piece. They have done this with all previous SHF releases, showing the more photogenic prototype prior and then later replacing it with the mass produced figure, as to allow fans a glimpse of what they might expect when purchasing the figure. Honestly, I doubt the figure will be as hideous as you're making it out to be. The good news is he comes with multiple face plates, so if you dislike that particular face, you don't have to use it on yours. I personally don't like the plain face that came with the Saiyan saga Vegeta, so I don't ever use it. I agree the charging kamehameha leaves a lot to be desired, but I wasn't expecting too much from it, all the previous effects parts have been found lacking. I think once we have the figure in hand you'll see it's not as terrible as you fear.

Also, yeah it's probably relaxed hands.

...Or special sensual massage hands for Atamsk.

I also preffered 2010 proto goku's skin colour more, b'gosh darnit, that's jus me being silly racist y'all.:lol

Wait wait wait wait wait.... THREE face parts!?

That means there's only one possibility: ALL hair pieces detach from ALL facial pieces. I don't know how the hell that's possible, I only see one seam on top at the hair point.
Because we do see both hairstyles with two different faces for each...

For those talking about Goku not looking right, id like to add that even the newer prototype doesnt look like the finished version, purely because they arent using the improved mold they used for ss3 Goku; his paint apps may have been a bit rubbish, but they fixed him to look less monkey-like, especially with the arms, would be silly of them to go back and use the old mold I would hope.

On another note the Trunks head is here and its actually pretty spot on! Normal trunks heads fit perfectly on the hair and its got some pretty good tones in it; the folded arms on mine arent messed up but are too tight for my liking, especially on the bootleg body.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

New Majin Vegeta from figurerealm (users name is giL)
He made it from the Datong Bootleg Vegeta

Here's the info and pictures:
Majin Vegeta (Battle Damage) Custom Action Figure

Hello everyone, its been a while since I made a custom figure. Anyhow, here is my new custom Majin Vegeta battle damage. Base figure is Datong SSJ Vegeta, cheapest route to create Majin Vegeta. Since the Figuarts SSJ Vegeta cost +$200 and even if i can afford it, i wouldn't dare mess with it.

59738-1.jpg
59738-2.jpg
59738-3.jpg

New Majin Vegeta from figurerealm (users name is giL)
He made it from the Datong Bootleg Vegeta

Here's the info and pictures:
Majin Vegeta (Battle Damage) Custom Action Figure

Hello everyone, its been a while since I made a custom figure. Anyhow, here is my new custom Majin Vegeta battle damage. Base figure is Datong SSJ Vegeta, cheapest route to create Majin Vegeta. Since the Figuarts SSJ Vegeta cost +$200 and even if i can afford it, i wouldn't dare mess with it.

View attachment 101188
View attachment 101189
View attachment 101190

I am sure once Tamashii gets through all the main characters in regular non-ripped clothing, they will have no other option than to redo the main characters in battle damaged clothes/ with bruises/cuts/ blood

Yeah, it's lame.. but maybe this means that the first figure of 2015 won't be so late in the year. Maybe it'll have a Jan/Feb release.

That's what I thought with normal goku dude, and look where we're at.

Start of may, start of august, start of november. I'm not expecting any more new releases at any other time anymore.

The Majin Vegeta custom looks good, but I think Majin Vegeta needs to be SSJ2 and ultra veiny/roided out. Hopefully if we get one, he has the bleach blond hair. It would be great if he's battle damaged, but the SSJ2 and pumped up veins are more important. It shows that the magic pushed the SSJ2 form to it's limit.

Back