S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I appreciate it. I'm just going to order from whatever place pops up first. Just save myself the worry.

There was a period when SDCC Gohan was $25 shipped on Amazon and it sat at $30 for a long time. I debated for a long time and got it for $40.

The Piccolo was $60 and then it was raised to $80 at BBTS.

I'll buy my first SDCC Vegeta wherever it comes up first, and if I want more I'll get them from whichever has it cheaper

@Killian, be careful with that... People usually buy from the big name stores. Coincidentally, the big shots like Amazon are also usually the slowest to ship. I remember when Cell came out, there were people complaining for over a month that their preorder hadn't even been shipped yet. Meanwhile, I brought Cell from a small seller who already had the figure in stock, and got it a week after it's release.:lol

@Killian, be careful with that... People usually buy from the big name stores. Coincidentally, the big shots like Amazon are also usually the slowest to ship. I remember when Cell came out, there were people complaining for over a month that their preorder hadn't even been shipped yet. Meanwhile, I brought Cell from a small seller who already had the figure in stock, and got it a week after it's release.:lol

Thats not always true, I was the first to post frieza pics on here I believe and one of the first to post a youtube video and I dont even got Amazon prime. Prime members have 2 day shipping.

Last edited:
I've had to deal with that before. If the SDCC was some else or if it was just a new figure I wouldn't do that, it's because it's Vegeta and I want to get mine asap even if it takes longer to arrive

Hmmm I've already PO'd Goku so not much choice for me.

Although I'm still debating getting a second Goku. I wonder how fast he'll sell. Possibly the fastest selling shf dbz yet?

Hmmm I've already PO'd Goku so not much choice for me.

Although I'm still debating getting a second Goku. I wonder how fast he'll sell. Possibly the fastest selling shf dbz yet?

I highly doubt it... they will make more of regular goku then they have with any other figures.

What's the address for the website? I googled "Lcm models" and got nothing.

To those wanting to know where to get the trunks head, I would recommend NOT using taobao; after finally getting through checkout and patiently waiting, I have been told they dont ship to foreign countries -_-

Lcm models has the head and folded arms up for preorder for $22 free shipping, a bit more expensive bur I think its still worth it for a custom head and another set of folded arms.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Repaints of the Scouter Vegeta faces and yellow tip boots would be great. If they did minor sculpting on the feet or made him more veiny, it wouldn't be a waste, because they can just re use it for Majin Vegeta.

As others and myself have said, it would be cool if for the SDCC Exclusive, they released Cell Saga Vegeta with normal and SSJ heads and faces, folded arms, several hands like the normal Vegeta, and gave him the proper boot tips. That would definitely be the ultimate Vegeta figure, IMO. Well, that and if they included a SS2 head sculpt for giggles (since he went SS2 against Bills while wearing the same outfit).

To be honest he doesn't need the normal black hair stuff man. Saiyan saga vegeta got two heads!

Just give him his old stuff + a ssj repaint of saiyan's faces and saiyan saga's kameha hands and keep his price a bit descent.

I'd probably buy two. That'd be excellent.

To be honest he doesn't need the normal black hair stuff man. Saiyan saga vegeta got two heads!

Just give him his old stuff + a ssj repaint of saiyan's faces and saiyan saga's kameha hands and keep his price a bit descent.

I'd probably buy two. That'd be excellent.

why two? o_O

Because I'm a symmetry whore and I want 1 for Trunks. And I can't have one tipped boots and one clean, that's just a specific circle of hell on its own.:lol (Seriously I couldn't stand it though.) It's the damn ****in boots that get to me man. :rotfl

If they'd release Trunks with correct boots I'd only need one... Which would obviously be way better.

I don't know man.:rotfl

Because he can't afford three!

@silrian Hopefully at SDCC they'll make an announcement that might solve your problem!

What if you convinced yourself that they were both correct outfits at certain points in the story? :lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

As others and myself have said, it would be cool if for the SDCC Exclusive, they released Cell Saga Vegeta with normal and SSJ heads and faces, folded arms, several hands like the normal Vegeta, and gave him the proper boot tips. That would definitely be the ultimate Vegeta figure, IMO. Well, that and if they included a SS2 head sculpt for giggles (since he went SS2 against Bills while wearing the same outfit).

Hey *******, how about marking spoilers for the new movie! Not everyone has seen it yet!

Back