S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I decided to buy one of those trunks heads since I already have the bootleg body; I was already displaying it as Trunks so I may as well make it as close to my favourite form of Trunks as possible. I just hope it doesnt bite me later, though the site is part of alibaba so shouldnt have any issues.

Will let people know when/if it arrives.

Oh, and the site had another pic:

T2ThTNXvtXXXXXXXXX_!!54168077.jpg_480x480q90.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well, I decided to buy one of those trunks heads since I already have the bootleg body; I was already displaying it as Trunks so I may as well make it as close to my favourite form of Trunks as possible. I just hope it doesnt bite me later, though the site is part of alibaba so shouldnt have any issues.

Will let people know when/if it arrives.

Oh, and the site had another pic:

T2ThTNXvtXXXXXXXXX_!!54168077.jpg_480x480q90.jpg

Woah looks sick. where did yout get the head from?? how does it fit on a figuarts body? Just brought a trunks this weekend myself =] would like to be able to do this too. hehe

If the next figure is going to be the winner of the poll, I hope this kicks Tamashii in the butt to release a Post Time Chamber Trunks next. I think Trunks and Goku aren't too off height wise. I wouldn't be posing a ROSAT Goku with anyone else anyways, because there's no way they'd release a Saiyan armored Gohan. I just hope they release a SSJ Vegeta repaint at SDCC. I wish they would just announce it already, because of these bootlegs. I think the "His power is maximum" tweet was saying that there might be a prototype of Broli. The bootlegs are selling like crazy at and above retail prices, so people are willing to pay, but desperate. They've lost a lot of sales. They must have a contract that made the licensing or character choices very difficult.

Great set up as always blood!

You made that? You've been working really fast! Great job! Keep them coming! I love Goten and Trunks! They added a great dynamic to the series!

Its a repainted hybrid kid goku, nice scale to the figuarts.

For the trunks, Im not really excited about getting the head. I really prefer a much taller trunks for it too.

Elot

I would love an official Trunks with that look, sadly, I do not own either Vegeta nor Trunks, and that really makes me sad, Trunks is my favorite character in all dragon ball.. Vegeta is the third, next to Goku for sure... :(

I loved the look on the bootleg, but I must say, I agree it doesn't look quite that good on the head as an official release, but damn, I want him.

The Ultra Super Saiyan Trunks head sculpt is really good, IMO. It could use better paint apps, but other than that, it's solid.

Not just preference, also accuracy. Trunks never has that hair at that physical age so yeah, feels useless to me.

With the many new people posting now, I kinda feel like making an official computerised sideshow poll with just the 10 characters we estimate are most likely to follow next year.
I'd really like to see how the minor character votes would sway if they have to make due with that, and see what comes out on top...

It'd be a bit hard to decide which characters to put on there but, the top we can all pretty much agree on I think. Not in terms of who we want, but in terms of what seems likely to actually be released.

I would love an official Trunks with that look, sadly, I do not own either Vegeta nor Trunks, and that really makes me sad, Trunks is my favorite character in all dragon ball.. Vegeta is the third, next to Goku for sure... :(

I loved the look on the bootleg, but I must say, I agree it doesn't look quite that good on the head as an official release, but damn, I want him.

^ Why an armoured Trunks is 2 flies with 1 stone. Those who missed trunks get a trunks and those who used ssj vegeta bodies as trunks bodies would buy the accurate one thus freeing up ssj vegeta's for other people too. Do it Tamashii!

^ Why an armoured Trunks is 2 flies with 1 stone. Those who missed trunks get a trunks and those who used ssj vegeta bodies as trunks bodies would buy the accurate one thus freeing up ssj vegeta's for other people too. Do it Tamashii!

Sound logic and I agree!

Frankly I'm at a point where I wouldn't even like an armored Trunks. The only way I'd be willing to buy one is if it could also be used to make an armored Goku...and people do keep saying Trunks needs to be taller anyway. It would be a bit inaccurate but very cool to have.

With the many new people posting now, I kinda feel like making an official computerised sideshow poll with just the 10 characters we estimate are most likely to follow next year.
I'd really like to see how the minor character votes would sway if they have to make due with that, and see what comes out on top...

It'd be a bit hard to decide which characters to put on there but, the top we can all pretty much agree on I think. Not in terms of who we want, but in terms of what seems likely to actually be released.

Obvious ones I'd say are kid buu, majin vegeta, U gohan and LHSA Trunks. What else? We know bigger characters are for now off the table so that excludes nappa and 16 for next year, though broli was hinted so he could be on there. What else? Gotenks? Saiyan saga Gohan? 1f Cell? 1F Frieza? Tien? Yamcha?

I think with the info we have now a 10 choice poll could be fairly informative if it's on terms of what can be expected for next year?

Just for the sheer small size saiyan saga Gohan would be I for one would change it to android saga Gohan; almost the same design only a bit taller and with the nicer black and white shoes.

Oh, and we know that saiyans are more likely to appear next so Vegetto, Majin Vegeta and adult Gohan should be in there imo.

Edit: nvm, didnt read your post properly silrian, apologies :lol

imaI2ape, that Goten is solid looking. Nice! All we need is Chi-chi and we have the whole son family

NP Big D, and you're right I forget Vegeto.

In any case I'd seriously like to make the poll so if more people care for it, chime in with characters you genuinely see as possible for next year (counting 17 as confirmed so basically after 17, which I fear will be synonymous for next year.)

So far I'd say we're looking at any of (only including DBZ characters as I don't expect them to venture off next year):

deffo: kid buu, majin vegeta, U gohan (or other Buu version), vegito,
perhaps: Broli (movie exception because they hinted at him), Gotenks/goten-kidtrunks, LHSA Trunks, tien, yamcha, 1f Frieza, 1F Cell, ...and?

I wouldn't include nappa as they literally said bigger characters are off the table for now (broli is a weird exception). What else is there? 16 I'd say kind of seems out of the picture due to size... It'd probably be about 6 buu era chars and 4 non-buu era chars... or something alike.... I think we all agree they're probably gonna go toward a buuline up? Or no...?

Have any of you read Dragonball AF by Toyble?
toyble_3_by_kv_23.jpg

I really enjoyed it. Actually, when I was learning how to animate, I used toybles Dragonball AF as a reference for practice. This is my Dragonball AF fan animation

Made it when I was 16. My computer at the time was **** and still is... I ended up loosing a lot of frames because of my computer crashing, so the end result wasn't as good as I'd anticipated. If and when I get a better PC I'll start animating again.

NP Big D, and you're right I forget Vegeto.

In any case I'd seriously like to make the poll so if more people care for it, chime in with characters you genuinely see as possible for next year (counting 17 as confirmed so basically after 17, which I fear will be synonymous for next year.)

So far I'd say we're looking at any of (only including DBZ characters as I don't expect them to venture off next year):

deffo: kid buu, majin vegeta, U gohan (or other Buu version), vegito,
perhaps: Broli (movie exception because they hinted at him), Gotenks/goten-kidtrunks, LHSA Trunks, tien, yamcha, 1f Frieza, 1F Cell, ...and?

I wouldn't include nappa as they literally said bigger characters are off the table for now (broli is a weird exception). What else is there? 16 I'd say kind of seems out of the picture due to size... It'd probably be about 6 buu era chars and 4 non-buu era chars... or something alike.... I think we all agree they're probably gonna go toward a buuline up? Or no...?

Well, from the Buu Saga, I'd like to see the following:

1. Ultimate/Mystic Gohan
2. Kid Buu
3. Goten
4. Trunks (kid)
5. Vegeta (I say Vegeta because I want a non-Majin Vegeta head sculpt as well)
6. Gotenks

Non-Buu Saga
1. Broly (Legendary Saiyan Form)
2. Tien
3. Yamcha
4. Raditz
5. Turles
6-10. Ginyu Force
11. Cooler
12. Zarbon
13. Dodoria
14. NAPPA!