S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly while I do feel that we should have a lot of votes to truly show Tamashii that these choices are in somewhat high demand the votes seems to be slowing down. If these results will truly give them ideas for the next year we need to send it soon so they can begin to prepare them for release (That probably made little to no sense :D)

Awesome custom of Krilin in Namek, can you take more pictures?

The poll will be sent to Tamashii? If you like I can put the link on my page to get more votes.

I've been spamming the link to "youtube celebs", but so far only Anthony responded, unfortunately.

So yeah it's up to Pwn, he spoke to the guys at nycc13 so he'll have to judge whether it's worth.

I just wish a moderator would come in and clean the thread of any non-vote posts...

For those that aren't on the dragonballfigures website here is my finished custom. Saiyan armor krillin

Amazing! Now that I think of it, I never saw Frieza Final as being shorted than Krillin.... now if I could see an anime shot proving so I'd drop the argument...
I still needa pick up Krillin actually. I'm waiting to see if the price will go down. :rotfl

I have on my page 1897 likes, if you want i can put the link to get more votes.

I think we can do something with this poll like other polls of bluefin in the past, they released a lot of figures of the last poll except Mutenroshi and Hercule (Mr. Satan).

Looks so good, i like so much the color of Krillin eyes than you put. I´m thinking in buy another Krillin and Vegeta Scout to make it. Looks perfect! Good job :clap

Thanks for the pictures

Can't wait to have 18 and 17 (and also a SH Figuarts Android 16).

Q6IhoBe.jpg

Sick pics bro! Where's that 16 from again I wants!!

I moved all the Saint Myth Cloth stands to my main setup, here's a photo for those who contemplate getting them, they work well I think and the quality in some parts is higher than the normal Act 4 or 5 stands:
tumblr_mxpd7xxwGo1s4ie08o1_1280.jpg

I moved all the Saint Myth Cloth stands to my main setup, here's a photo for those who contemplate getting them, they work well I think and the quality in some parts is higher than the normal Act 4 or 5 stands:

Sick pic bro! Actually ordered me one of those few days ago, cant wait!

Damn Frieza's already sold out at Toyarena! Maybe they had a small stock, but freakin Cell is still available after a year! Ssj Goku also sold out, though that was to be expected.

Didn't think Frieza would sell this much better than Cell, if toyarena's any indication...

Damn Frieza's already sold out at Toyarena! Maybe they had a small stock, but freakin Cell is still available after a year! Ssj Goku also sold out, though that was to be expected.

Didn't think Frieza would sell this much better than Cell, if toyarena's any indication...

I ordered Piccolo from them last week. I was worried he would be sold out too. Is it just my imagination, or have prices on these guys been rising since we entered holiday season. I bought Vegeta from Amazon for about $44 Shipped. Now he is selling for $60. I am going to have to find a Gohan quick before he hits SSJ Vegeta territory.

I was thinking about getting them for the Cell Games Arena and World Martial Arts Tournament Arena kind of thing

Nice Krillin, imaI2EAPEi2! I also noticed that huge statue of king Piccolo, looks great too!

Back