S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received Krillin yesterday. Another amazing figure to add to the collection!

AmazingDBZ1_zps6a1fcfca.jpg

That's an awesome pic and nice setup!!

Your wish has been granted! :p As you can see they are nearly identical in size so there should be no problem displaying the statue with the figures if so desired. The statue offers detail and paint work not possible on the figure so it's definitely a welcome addition to my collection! I love his ripped clothes look.

GokuCompared_zps7fb217f4.jpg

If it wouldn't be too much of a problem, could you post a pic of your Goku fig next to the figuarts zero Goku?

Oh yeah killer collection. :hi5:

try to visit this thread more :wave

Seeing that pic makes me jealous due to how small my figuarts DBZ Collection is...>.> btw I love your poses Pwnstar.
Also anyone got pics of their FiguartsZERO Trunks?

Seeing that pic makes me jealous due to how small my figuarts DBZ Collection is...>.> btw I love your poses Pwnstar.
Also anyone got pics of their FiguartsZERO Trunks?

Thanks! I'm all about the poses when it comes to figures. IMO, they can make or break your displays. It sucks when you see people just displaying their figures in the most basic, uncoordinated/awkward poses...makes them look more like toys on a shelf rather than art.

And I don't believe FiguartsZERO Trunks is out yet?

I'm not against adding Zeros to my collection, but I do prefer they visually fit with the SHFs.

Some more quick shots.

Retake of SS Gohan. Gave it a different pose and angle so it actually looks decent.

ss_gohan___orange_gi_by_0pt1c5-d6x5txj.jpg

Another test shot

screenshot_40_zpsf8ad1696.jpg

i created most of them except the one with cell and vegeta, that one was just found on the interwebs

That's impressive. If we don't go into the pokemon selling business, you have a future in memes! :lol

Does anyone have an extra sword holster for the trunks figure I can buy? The thing that connects to trunks broke off on mine. Please let me know if anyone has an extra one they don't need. Thanks

Not glueable...? Sounds like something pretty easily fixed by some glue...

Kinda doubt anyone wants to sell his/hers, there's not a single moment where Trunks wears that outfit without wearing the sheath...

I agree with silrian, you will be hard pressed to find anyone that will be willing to part with it, seeing how much Trunks currently costs.

Best bet is to glue it or use plastic cement to put the peg back on, good luck.

Coming from someone who's fixed a good couple of peg/attachment issues on figures in the past, a TINY dab of krazy glue and some pressure from your fingertips can do wonders.
Especially if you let the bond set for a couple hours and come back to it later in the day, the new bond can end up even stronger than it was before!

Of course-all at your own risk; no pressure :lol

I can't believe how Trunks' price shot up. He was widely available for a loooooong time. I'm annoyed at myself too, since I also bought a 2nd and 3rd when it was retail but talked myself out of it.

Back