S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks so cool though .....

1412270_689913827694452_1664654505_o.jpg

1398881_689913657694469_660924192_o.jpg

1462623_689913691027799_499282431_o.jpg

1417599_689913681027800_692140196_o.jpg

Preordered! Love the effects and the poses that don't require a stand. I have the Goku, and I've ordered Trunks. Will look great embedded with all the Figuarts. I'm buying pretty much anything DBZ to support the demand for the show. Cant wait for those amazing action effects to come out. Going to buy a few brown ones for DBZ fights. Would love to have a Broly figure to pose the classic scene smashing vegeta and trunks into the wall. Or the one where he punches vegeta into the wall with that crater effect!

But....they have no articulation! Why would you prefer that? There are better statues out there than zeros if you prefer that, but figuarts are sought after because of their fluid articulation and detail combined.

Statues naturally have more detail, but an shf is still miles ahead of your normal off the shelf figures.

I value detail over articulation, and of all the DBZ statues I've seen, figuarts zeros are my favorite. Especially for the price.

Isn't Goku supposed to be shorter than Cell? If you dont count the base, zero Goku is just barely shorter than him.
You're missing the point. The figuarts zero statues aren't that much shorter than the figuart figures, but their still shorter. If you want to mix and match the lines you certainly can as they are very close in size.

Thats a cool picture; happy faces make a much more natural display than serious ones it seems; I still hope they make Gokus gi just a bit darker at least, as its just too bright as is imo. I also notice they have used ss3 Gokus shoulders as opposed to ssj Gokus, as the bicep swivel is higher up, giving him less of a monkey arm look.

Really don't count on anything being different about the final release now man... I think we're stuck with this color difference unless we get an sdcc repaint.

I still have hope, Krillins gi got changed a dozen times from him getting a release date. Dont get me wrong, I will get him either way (he will be the centrepiece of my collection with vegeta), id just prefer him to be morw accurate to the rest of them.

I keep thinking you're Snake now with that avatar Krec9.:lol

It seems to me Big D that by now Goku has gone into mass production. I'd wildly guess mass production starts at the latest about half a year before the actual street release. Krillin's gi has't changed since sdcc, and he probably had that gi internally way before that. Sorry man, I'd forget about it.:/

I keep thinking you're Snake now with that avatar Krec9.:lol

It seems to me Big D that by now Goku has gone into mass production. I'd wildly guess mass production starts at the latest about half a year before the actual street release. Krillin's gi has't changed since sdcc, and he probably had that gi internally way before that. Sorry man, I'd forget about it.:/

same here :p

Your probably right, I can hope and dream that they realised the colour issue though :lol

we all know that feeling...

like getting nappa released! :lol

We need the following:

Nappa
Kid Buu
Mystic Gohan
Majin/Buu Saga Vegeta
Broly
Android 17
Andorid 18
Super Trunks
Tien
Hercule
Videl
Super Buu(Gohan, Gotenks, Piccolo version)
Majin Buu
Goten and Trunks
Great Saiyaman Gohan(with Super Saiyan 2 head, normal head, and hlemted version)
I guess Yamcha....

I'll be happy as long as I get majin Vegeta, any adult Gohan (preferrably mystic), kid Buu and Vegetto, any others are bonuses imo.

Back