S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it appears I have hit my first snag with Nin-Nin Games :(

I ordered my brother Krillin for his Birthday & he was shipped on the 6th November & I still haven't received him :(

I did a track on the Royal Mail website & it show's as...

Delivered to Basildon PDO on 14th November so it should be here by now.

No idea what's going on so I'm off to the Post Office tomorrow to find out what it means.

I'm gutted as they've been fine before now.

I'll be making sure I use some Ebay sellers for his Christmas present I think...not sure whether to get him Scouter Vegeta or Cell yet
Or I might even go totally off keel & get him Revoltech Alphonse from Full Metal Alchemist instead...he loves that Anime almost as much as DBZ :)

Anyway sorry for the rant

Neil

Sorry to hear that buddy, but I wouldnt blame nin nin for the royal mails mess up, do t give up just yet :)

Royal mail are notorious for things getting held up or going missing!

Sorry to hear that buddy, but I wouldnt blame nin nin for the royal mails mess up, do t give up just yet :)

Royal mail are notorious for things getting held up or going missing!

I wasn't really having a go at Nin-Nin it's just that this is the first time anything has gone missing from them...my last 2 orders flew through no issues.

I do know how bad RM can be...their Parcel Farce department cocked up a delivery of my new AV Speakers for 3 solid days before I finally got them sorted.

It seems just lately that they have got really really bad.

Fingers crossed he'll turn up ok but I'm thinking I might have to order the Chrimbo pressies extra early to make sure I get them in time at this rate ;) lol

Neil

that SS Vegeta Figuarts Zero looks awesome IMO. Might get a couple!

20131011-190313-e1381693451114-640x898.jpg

Im not giving them money for zeros, it sends them the wrong signal; to me it tells tamashii they can make cheaper statues instead of figures if we buy these. it happened with one piece, thats why im very wary when zeros start appearing.

I wasn't feelin' the other DBZ figuart zero figurines, but Vegeta looks really cool. Pre ordered.

Hmm, well I was right about my Krillins paint rubbing off on the shoulder pads; the edge where it is blue is coming off, only on the edge, but it is worrying me that the rest of the blue may start coming off and it also looks a bit weird if the arm is outstretched where you can see the edge.

Only thing I'd be weary of is they've released the vegeta whose shf counterpart people want a rerelease off... They might have made this choice to compensate not getting an ssj vegeta rerelease, saying 'well, at least have this then'... Kinda the same thing with Trunks...

And yeah I also really dislike the clear hair. makes it so plasticky.

I don't mind the hair. I think the effect of having it painted a solid yellow on the front & fading out to clear is pretty cool.

As for figuarts zero scale. I only have 2 (I want to add the battle versions of Ace & Sanji). Both One Piece. Although my Usopp is kinda small compared to SHF, my battle version Luffy FZ is actually in comparable scale with SHF, if not larger in scale.

Also, I think the One Piece SHF line simply didn't sell well to begin with. So if that line is discontinued, it might be more to do with that, than the emergence of the One Piece FZ line.

I think both SHF & FZ DBZ figurine can co exist nicely.

The hair actually seems far more accurate to the anime than the figures for the light aura affect. I would prefer us to get the bleach blond standard SSJ color for the figures and let us do the lighting effects if we want, rather than the painted solid shaded/artificial lighten solid versions we've been getting.

I think the clear hair looks pretty good, but these statues are soooo small! They're even a little smaller than Figuarts figures.

They are? My figuarts zero Goku is as tall as my figuarts Cell.

I actually like the clear hair. Looks cool with some lighting. I'm starting to prefer the zeros to the regular figuarts DBZ stuff. I can get some characters that I would otherwise have to pay HT prices for for 30 ish bucks instead...and with better detail to boot IMO.

They are? My figuarts zero Goku is as tall as my figuarts Cell.

I actually like the clear hair. Looks cool with some lighting. I'm starting to prefer the zeros to the regular figuarts DBZ stuff. I can get some characters that I would otherwise have to pay HT prices for for 30 ish bucks instead...and with better detail to boot IMO.

But....they have no articulation! Why would you prefer that? There are better statues out there than zeros if you prefer that, but figuarts are sought after because of their fluid articulation and detail combined.

Statues naturally have more detail, but an shf is still miles ahead of your normal off the shelf figures.

Back