S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21ags5c.jpg

Received Krillin but cant open him as im leaving for work....:gah:

Will take updated pics later when I get home, they have a nice new bigger display cabinet now :)

Rrashidp said:
All thats missing is SDCC piccolo with his cape and turban and u got em all!

I'm just waiting for the guy to ship it! Bought it on eBay on the 13th. Still waiting though :impatient:

OK, here we go, a few new pics of my updated display, krillin is a really great figure, even though i am sure his blue paint is coming off on mine...:

20131121_190608.jpg

20131121_185940.jpg

20131121_185958.jpg

And the rest of my cabinet, I love the extra space ive got!

20131121_190019.jpg

Finally, a rant; why on earth can tamashii not just take Krillins belt and add it to normal Goku with a couple of logos? It fits perfectly on him:

20131121_185257.jpg

Oh, and dont mind the guns, they are airsoft, and the katanas are display items, incase you think im mental :lol

Lmao didnt notice the guns/swords till u wrote it lmao and thats cool how krillins belt fits goku, would look good on reg goku when he comes out for a goku vs frieza/reg vegeta, either or lol

Finally, a rant; why on earth can tamashii not just take Krillins belt and add it to normal Goku with a couple of logos? It fits perfectly on him:

because it wouldnt be accurate.
if you even compare krilins gi with gokus, youll see the the orange split is shorter so you see the blue shirt less while on goku, it's bigger.

Dragon-Ball-z-Goku-Evolution-1080x675.jpg

nice set up btw.

Thanks, and I do agree about the whole split on the gi thing, but I wouldnt mind it and I doubt many would even notice when the symbols were applied, heck, I think alot would rather have a "new" design Goku than a straight remold, even if it was a tad off in accuracy :lol

just got my krillin from amazon. if anyone was worried about ordering from them, it came in the brown shipper, so in perfect condition.

just got my krillin from amazon. if anyone was worried about ordering from them, it came in the brown shipper, so in perfect condition.

Amazon has shipped all of my figuarts in a brown shipper. I actually always buy from them. Fast shipping , some times freee and always packaged good.

I ordered my first figure today. I got the new Vegeta. Can't wait to have him in hand. Now to start looking for a decently priced Gohan and Piccolo.

Deano, is that custom normal hair for your Gohan? THink you could get a close up shot?

Thanks, and I do agree about the whole split on the gi thing, but I wouldnt mind it and I doubt many would even notice when the symbols were applied, heck, I think alot would rather have a "new" design Goku than a straight remold, even if it was a tad off in accuracy :lol

yeah, split or neck opening, i didnt know what to call it :lol

Well it appears I have hit my first snag with Nin-Nin Games :(

I ordered my brother Krillin for his Birthday & he was shipped on the 6th November & I still haven't received him :(

I did a track on the Royal Mail website & it show's as...

Delivered to Basildon PDO on 14th November so it should be here by now.

No idea what's going on so I'm off to the Post Office tomorrow to find out what it means.

I'm gutted as they've been fine before now.

I'll be making sure I use some Ebay sellers for his Christmas present I think...not sure whether to get him Scouter Vegeta or Cell yet
Or I might even go totally off keel & get him Revoltech Alphonse from Full Metal Alchemist instead...he loves that Anime almost as much as DBZ :)

Anyway sorry for the rant

Neil

Deano, your collection looks awesome. Where did you get all the energy wave blasts? I know not all of the figs come with them.

Vegetas multi blast effect and piccolos big blast wave are part of a three pack I got off ebay; they are actually china copies of Saint seiya effect sets which are quite high quality in paint apps, but they are a bit brittle. The rest are from ss3 Goku, Cell and saiyan Vegeta.

Oh and thanks :)

Back