S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's the second most popular character and later people bought multiples for an armored Trunks body. More people are discovering the line and being that they're sold out, buyers are at a seller's mercy.

well mine arrived and its cool figure. mine did came with a dent in its face though o_O
oh and be careful with the destructo disc, its sensitive to scratches.

DSC_0871-1_zps44e17bfc.png

DSC_0873_zps69cd34e6.png

DSC_0868_zps5cfcb55e.png

DSC_0875_zpse034a505.png

Time out, Time out!

DSC_0878_zps3ded47d4.png

Let's get wasted!

DSC_0879_zps83a008d4.png

Im sexy and i know it!

DSC_0884_zps69678fc5.png

yeeah baby, look at dem muscles!

DSC_0882_zps277fe442.png

and my display for now

DSC_0915_zpsc1473bc9.png

Bring on yamcha, tien and kid buu and have the core characters completed! :rock

Awesome!! :)

Look how discreet are articulations on Goku, Piccolo and Gohan's knees.... they should have kept like this.

well mine arrived and its cool figure. mine did came with a dent in its face though o_O
oh and be careful with the destructo disc, its sensitive to scratches.

DSC_0871-1_zps44e17bfc.png

DSC_0873_zps69cd34e6.png

DSC_0868_zps5cfcb55e.png

DSC_0875_zpse034a505.png

Time out, Time out!

DSC_0878_zps3ded47d4.png

Let's get wasted!

DSC_0879_zps83a008d4.png

Im sexy and i know it!

DSC_0884_zps69678fc5.png

yeeah baby, look at dem muscles!

DSC_0882_zps277fe442.png

and my display for now

DSC_0915_zpsc1473bc9.png

Bring on yamcha, tien and kid buu and have the core characters completed! :rock

Krillin looks awesome great pics.

That sucks that your Krillin has a dent man, but hey, he looks awesome overall! I can't wait to get mine. The Z Warriors are really filling out now, just a few more to go... :)

So, since I arrived late to the line I had to pay secondary market prices for Trunks, SS Vegeta and Piccolo but it was worth it :)

I got the bootlegs that were shown here on a previous post (not the boxed ones, the 6 loose figures set).

The pegs won´t fit the heads because they are too big. So, I carved them with a lot of patience and finally made them fit. Also, I did the same with the hands to make Trunks hold his sword. Since the bootleg has the balljoint on the hand I had to cut the hand and carve a thin stick to use on the hand´s tiny hole. And it worked!

So apart from all the original figures I managed to get a SS Trunks holding his sword and a black haired Vegeta on the SS body. And a Piccolo on his full costume. I´ll see if I post pics later.

I know some of you won´t buy bootlegs but they came very handy for customs. I cannot pay again for anothe SS Vegeta... that was painful -_-U

Although I grudge bootleggers getting any money for ripping off these figures, they are good custom fodder I will admit. Its the ones that are made to trick people into thinking they are real that I cant stand, as it makes places like ebay no go areas for buying figures, hopefully they never reach that level in this case.

:lol nice.

All kidding aside, I'm pretty sure that MOST of us, if not all will buy anything they release.

My personal "wish list"

Mr Satan
Ultimate Gohan
Fat Buu
Kid Buu
Nappa
Bulma
Chi-chi
Roshi....

Ok, my list is too damned long.

I'll be happy when they start releaseing " background civillians" as becuase by that point, they will have made everyone else :lol

What really bothers me in this hobby, is that there are so many people who deal in absolutes. lol. You know? Like, there is no way they will ever buy a Roshi figure, it will be horrible and kill the line, etc*. When I think of collectibles I think toy lines should be as diverse as the market is. I might not want a Kid Buu figure, hypothetically, but I don't think that detracts from his worth as a figure. I think that is what happens often, people don't want something so they act like no one else should want it either and it has no place being a figure.

Soo... what I'm saying is, I love lists like that. I feel like that represents how diverse Dragon Ball Z & its fans are. People will disagree, and that's fine, but I think Roshi deserves a figure just as much as Ultimate Gohan. Would he sell well? Maybe not, so he probably won't get a figure. In a perfect situation though, he and everyone else on your list would be made and I would buy them all. :)

*I'm not saying that about anyone here, no offense meant.

Back