S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont get me wrong, like I said, id love for him to get a rerelease, if only to give others a chance to get him, but I guess its just being pessimistic vs your optimism :lol

Best alternative is an armoured Trunks and Majin Vegeta, that way you get the armor and a ssj Vegeta head (assuming majin would come with a non majin face)

I dont like being let down, so I always picture a bad scenario, and if it works out then its even better!

I just wish they would stop giving them such full cheeks on their faces. Vegeta & A17 stand out the most to me in that regard, so I'm hoping that we get a Majin Vegeta and he is leaner. I guess it's just that I'm so used to the art style, which over the years became more angular and leaner looking and I prefer that. I really look forward to A17 & A18. I'm now more concerned with regular releases actually happening than reissues.

I wouldnt worry about not getting any more releases sci, the schedule has always been this way; we wont hear anything until regular Goku is either about to be released or has been. They take a break around now until January/February usually.

OK so I payed quite some money for SS Vegeta and Piccolo and finally got them!

https://instagram.com/supersonicshion

I got hooked on the line after I bought Freezer, SS Goku, Cell and Vegeta on NYCC. So when I came back home I had to go for the others :)

Today I got Trunks and I still can´t believe it!

Now I wish I got Gohan and that would wrap it up pretty much for me!

Is SS Vegeta´s body good for SS Trunks? I have a Vegeta bootleg I could use for this purpose.

The official figures all have the same balljoint for the head, so if the bootleg has that balljoint it works well as long as you dont mind short hair Trunks in armor.

The official figures all have the same balljoint for the head, so if the bootleg has that balljoint it works well as long as you dont mind short hair Trunks in armor.

Awesome! I´ll see to do that as soon as I get home. I think those bootlegs looke somewhat fine (for what they are). They could use a little paint though.

Btw, Trunks in armor was seen briefly on the manga before entering the room at Kamisama´s.

Let's hope Tamashii doesn't do an 18 on Vegeta:lol
tumblr_mnsgbbvbXn1s20ivko1_500.gif

I.. enjoyed that :lol new meme incoming

I'm sorry what is a bootleg exactly? I have seen a few of these and was unsure and also if it is only getting higher would it be best to just buy it now?

A bootleg is basically a fake version of a figure (usually being poorly made) to trick you into buying it to cash in on said figure. Bootlegs pop up in any line thats popular, and dbz has the displeasure of being the first figuarts line to have them lol

Fake poorly made copy of an existing thing. Some bootlegs of ssj vegeta have flesh colored hands a white crotch piece for instance. They usually are missing some details on the box like serial numbers

So it would probably be best to buy vegeta now in case he doesn't get released? sorry for all the questions

^ I came across a deal that amounts to 2 times what I normally pay and I took it. Don't regret it one bit, my fav dbz time, couldn't risk missing it. There's no character (version) left to be made I'd do that for though. I'm lucky they've kinda made all my favorites except I guess armoured long hair Trunks. With normal Goku coming I dare say the core of what I wanted to collect of dbz will be complete.

So anyone get an email notif. Saying their pre order for "Klilyn" is ready lol this wait is gettin too long! Lol

Back