S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, got you, misread your post lol.

haha, its just weird that the arms (im a call it that) are translucent and the base is black (or blue, red, etc) in Act 4 while in all the other Acts, they're the same color as the base. they do have this Green and Yellow Soul Stages but the price is :cuckoo:

nice review!

I'm so pumped for krillin. Feels like forever since we got our last figure!

Don't even wanna think about the wait for Goku

:impatient:
:monkey2
:gah:

2d0b5z9.jpg

Man, I wish I got a sdcc piccolo when he was a little cheaper. I feel so incomplete without him!

It's probably the place to ask. Does anyone have news on an incoming Masters Stars Piece of Piccolo ?

he's talking about these statue's, but i have no info on picollo. not something i follow :(

Vegeta-Master-Stars-Piece-3.jpg
dragonball-z-the-master-stars-piece-son-goku-figure-3027-p.jpg

o0640038811218646620.jpg

Last edited:
Cool box art but I'm not too keen on the statues. Gokus expression appears more sinister instead of a smug smirk.

For people interested in a normal goku or trunks, here are some new statues coming out in 2014. Def gonna get the trunks.

Also, there have been some people who have been wanting a Bulma or other characters like Yamcha, so at least here are some characters getting the nod in a different sense until a figure is ever made. Enjoy!

8ytyhene.jpg
azyjamas.jpg

For people interested in a normal goku or trunks, here are some new statues coming out in 2014. Def gonna get the trunks.

Also, there have been some people who have been wanting a Bulma or other characters like Yamcha, so at least here are some characters getting the nod in a different sense until a figure is ever made. Enjoy!

8ytyhene.jpg
azyjamas.jpg

yeah i know, i love bulma and arale, although that lollipop should've been a **** on a stick

db56-21.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah a statue of one of the Dragons make sense. I wouldn't want a figuarts style one, because I won't be moving it in different positions, and if I can get more detail- GREAT!

Although, I think the only one I would get is Porunga to go with a Namek/Frieza Saga collection. Not that I like him more than Shenron, I just wouldn't have anywhere to put him.

For those who are interested in that statue, it comes with the upcoming Battle of Z game in the European collector's edition.

DBZ_mockup_resized_thumb.jpg

^ same thing happened with SSj gohan in saiyaman outfit, cant recall with what game it came with though :think

Ultimate tenkaichi was the game, even though saiyaman wasnt in that game :lol

Biggest mistake battle of Z made was being 360/ps3 only; alot of folk will be getting rid of those consoles shortly, it needs ported to xb1 and ps4.

Back