S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joking aside, that honest thing, really helped. I had other characters and it made it much easier! Here's my list for essential figures:

Kid Goku
Majin Vegeta
Ultimate Gohan
Super Buu
The Great Saiyaman
Post Time Chamber Trunks
Android 17/18
Kid Gohan

Hey there's another design of a character, I completely forgot mentioning. I wonder if that floating disc around Whis' neck, had something to do with some sort of telekinesis. It's amazing how varied Toriyama's designs are.

Hey i was just thinking about next yrs sdcc, and you know how this yrs main focus was MMPR cuz it was their 20yr anniversary...well im pretty sure it was 1984/85 when dragonball was released so their 30yr anniversary is comming up so i can only assume they are planning some big things for the line hopefully!

That would be awesome! If Dragon BAll Z Kai came out in 2009 for the 25th anniversary, it would have to be by the manga in 1984. The Dragon Ball Z anime started in 1989, so there's a 25th anniversary! We can't loose!

Hey i was just thinking about next yrs sdcc, and you know how this yrs main focus was MMPR cuz it was their 20yr anniversary...well im pretty sure it was 1984/85 when dragonball was released so their 30yr anniversary is comming up so i can only assume they are planning some big things for the line hopefully!

As for BIG things I hope they will make S.H.Monsterarts Oozaru(I would buy at least 3 of them) and Shenron :pray:

It's my first post but I'm here for almost two years :peace

HEy bud how is part 3 of the ssj vs the hogs coming along?

Yo! Well, It's in writing... it's really hard pitting DBZ against another franchise as there are always bound to be crybabies made in the process...
Especially after I made my point time and time again.

I think the plot is great though for next episode. However, I need to wait on some Figuarts releases before I get to work *wink*

Let's just say.... if they did Gero I'd be in Heaven!

who watches the first and last episode of a series? you can't judge a series you havent seen! Thats the problem with GT haters, they dont even watch the damn thing.

I didn't say I hated it, but those were the only episode I completely watched. Many others that I saw looked really lazy(lots of looped animations or mirrored ones to eat up screen time, plus the flow is really odd). Maybe someday I'll give it a try again. I still like GT character design! :panic:

As for BIG things I hope they will make S.H.Monsterarts Oozaru(I would buy at least 3 of them) and Shenron :pray:

It's my first post but I'm here for almost two years :peace

YAY another Newcomer! Welcome!
Oh man, an anniversary to get more!? Count me in! An Oozaru/Great Ape release would be amazing! Only issue... since the anime has inconsistent scale, IDK what the real size comparison is to say, Piccolo.

I didn't say I hated it, but those were the only episode I completely watched. Many others that I saw looked really lazy(lots of looped animations or mirrored ones to eat up screen time, plus the flow is really odd). Maybe someday I'll give it a try again. I still like GT character design! :panic:

I wouldnt waste your breath on him, he is basically just here to cause trouble; a few months back he almost got this thread locked.

Don't worry about defending yourself Pilot Wings! I agree, the designs are cool. Maybe just looking at the designs or reading a brief synopsis, might be the best way to experience it, so you can form your own fun stories. They had some great ideas, but I didn't think the execution was very good.

I think at this point with scale, they're going to do whatever benefits them most. I would have liked Scouter Vegeta to be shorter, but it helps for them for re-use to have them at the same size. Despite anime inconsistences, I believe the pure Saiyans grew much slower. It's why Goku at age 16, is Gohan's height at age 5.

Yes Saiyans are an advanced race that's why they age slower than other to fight longer , well that's what I remember vegeta saying when he and Bulma went to visit goku after 5 years of not seeing him in the one of the last episodes of DBZ

I wouldnt waste your breath on him, he is basically just here to cause trouble; a few months back he almost got this thread locked.
Yeah, I recognize the name. Thanks
But I wonder... because I actually don't know how big they'd be willing to make an Oozaru... Maybe they'll do a Chogokin lol... he ain't got no metal parts!
A model kit in-scale Oozaru would be awesome tho, cheaper than what the MonsterArts equivalent would be too!

Nice to see many new additions! Don't forget to vote too! Especially if you've been following this board for a while.

As for GT: my general comment is I have seen the show and to me it feels like a B-version ripoff, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. All designs, story, the whole think, yuck.

There's only one cool thing of which I'd have really wanted it to be the last part of DBZ and that's the evil dragon thing (redesigned). I love the idea of their (mis)use of the db's coming to haunt them and the dragon itself to be their final and most powerful enemy. Apart from that one awesome idea imo, I have full reason to ignore everything GT.

Yeah, I recognize the name. Thanks
But I wonder... because I actually don't know how big they'd be willing to make an Oozaru... Maybe they'll do a Chogokin lol... he ain't got no metal parts!
A model kit in-scale Oozaru would be awesome tho, cheaper than what the MonsterArts equivalent would be too!

Monsterarts and chogokin are usually normal figuarts scale, unless they explicitly state otherwise so its a long shot. An oozaru model kit would have been perfect for the figurerise kits that came out a few years ago with Goku, but unfortunately that series got cancelled.

Nice to see many new additions! Don't forget to vote too! Especially if you've been following this board for a while.

As for GT: my general comment is I have seen the show and to me it feels like a B-version ripoff, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. All designs, story, the whole think, yuck.

There's only one cool thing of which I'd have really wanted it to be the last part of DBZ and that's the evil dragon thing (redesigned). I love the idea of their (mis)use of the db's coming to haunt them and the dragon itself to be their final and most powerful enemy. Apart from that one awesome idea imo, I have full reason to ignore everything GT.

You know what in GT that was probbably the best thing they did but kinda ruined it with some of the dragons just being jokes pretty much, but nova, ice and sin were kool, if only the other 4 were like that lol

I thought that was the best idea and the I thought the idea of Vegeta encountering a tuffle after he went through such character growth was very interesting. The SSJ4 concept was cool, but I would never want it to be continuity. The highest should be, which I actually didn't even care for at first, the SSJ3 form, used my Goku only for a very limited time, because his mortal body can't handle it. It would be a last resort tactic, because if he uses it and fails, Goku's completely wiped out. Ultimate Gohan is even stronger than that form, so it might be used as a latch ditch effort to help his son.

Back