S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mystic gohan is with kai clothes . Ultimate gohan is with the orange clothes like gokus . That's how I see it . But with them possibly just adding a gohan head to goku and I don't like mystic kai clothing much , I prefer great saiyaman to have a new gohan and you know he would come with a helmet head and a ssj head . Then we would be able to buy extra goku and use that body to add gohan head and have both saiyaman gohan and ultimate gohan .

I would do that too Cartoon! I just didn't want to divide the vote, because not many people are voting for him. And, I'm not confident that if I voted for Great Saiyaman with those head options, that it wouldn't be a vote towards just getting the Helmet head and Bandana head, because those faces, would already have various expressions. I don't care to have more than one. Ideally, I would love what you said, just getting one standard(confident smile) helmet head and then multiple expressions for the regular and SSJ head.

It would be easier if we all had the same mind set for naming, or were given an official name. Although it makes it kind of cheesy, it helps marketing. I view SSJ2 and SSJ3 as marketing terms, rather than in the anime/manga being "going beyond" super saiyan stages, no digits.

It would be cool if we got these colors for Mystic Gohan:

mqdefault.jpg

@Bane I'm sorry to hear about your troubles man. I definitely have my share in life too. In any case no sweat, at least from my side.

Concerning Nappa, the thing I don't get with these releases is Nappa might be larger than avarage, but a lot of figures come with bases and effects now. Look at Cell for god sakes. He's the tallest figure, has multiple faces, hands and an energy beam+base.

I honestly feel if you take that all away and just have Nappa with two to 3 sets of hands and 2 or 3 heads, you'd be done and I don't think it'd have to be much more expensive than Cell's entire package, if at all even.

I say just Nappa (3 sets of hands + 3 heads, one with a scouter) should be manageable to a price point of 55-65$.

I think Tamashii just doesn't even wanna venture above 50$ without a good, solid assurance it would sell well. And that's more the issue with Nappa; his questionable de facto popularity among buyers.

@Cartoon and @Bane Gohan is tied for second place in our poll now by 3 votes over the third spots IF you add all his buu period versions up. I suggest everyone who wants a Buu period Gohan, just vote 'Buu period Gohan' you'll count for all versions. Once the poll is settled, we could discuss which version of him if he does indeed remain in the top 3 voted. Seems to me most people mostly just want a Buu period Gohan, and just have a preference for one version over the other.

Also, exactly because Ultimate Gohan has a body already, it might be way easier to get Tamashii to release him at all. But don't know, he's a main hero so he probably has a good chance anyway.

The quickest thing would just be an option package for the line including an Ultimate Gohan head.

I uploaded a refined version of my proof of concept for a Figuarts Buu

https://youtu.be/j2R6Y0KJ44U

Amazing work!!! Buy yourself a 3D printer! You're almost done. You should send the link to Tamashii. While you're at it, I bet you could make a perfect proto for Broly, super Buu, little Buu, vegito, mystic Gohan, and majin vegeta. I'm sure you have tons of free time right? :)

@Silrian Thank you. I removed, what I wrote, because I didn't want to detract from the forum, and figured no one needs to see it. But being that you saw, it, for future reference, you might understand why I might react a certain way. I was in the hospital a lot and could barely walk for months and multiple occasions, so on top of dealing with those other things, I'm on edge. I really appreciate it.

I was kind of using the Tamashii poll as a guide. Obviously, not for Majin Vegeta, but other characters. The only options for Gohan were "Mystic/Ultimate Gohan" and "The Great Saiyaman".

I was going to make the suggestion that people go back and bold their choices, to make it easier for Pwn, but I doubt a lot of people wouldn't care to go back, let alone see my comment. Oh well, it will all work out!

I would have no problem paying $75-100 for Nappa. That might not be how most people feel, but I would pay it. I would pay the same for King Cold, Recoome, and any other oversized figure. Jeeze, I've paid prices like that just for figures like Trunks and Gohan.

I pay those prices everytime I buy these figures, so id be fine with that. The joys of buying from America to Britain eh? :lol

For Krillin I may go with nin-nin though, a forum member recommended them so we will see.

Also, philosopher, you may have just swayed my views; not saying id want fat buu over the others, but at least it possible :lol

Yeah? The one thing that holds me back is that I like seeing the item in stock before I buy, im not a fan of preordering them, hence why I use ebay alot. I preordered once (trunks) and I actually got the one I bought after he was out first, so im a bit wary of doing it again.

I've never had any problems preordering anything, but whatever works for you works. I find that with Tamashii Web Exclusives, they always sell out before they come in stock and double in price upon release.

Yeah toyarena's still my prime adress. So far barely ever come across a better deal taking shipping into account (mind you toyarenas own site can be cheaper than thei ebay version).

No idea if they buy straight from bandai's production and therefore add to prime sales numbers though...

(And Bane its all good man. Had a hospital stint last year as well, I know how abysmal physical setbacks can be. Wish ya luck dude.)

I would do that too Cartoon! I just didn't want to divide the vote, because not many people are voting for him. And, I'm not confident that if I voted for Great Saiyaman with those head options, that it wouldn't be a vote towards just getting the Helmet head and Bandana head, because those faces, would already have various expressions. I don't care to have more than one. Ideally, I would love what you said, just getting one standard(confident smile) helmet head and then multiple expressions for the regular and SSJ head.

It would be easier if we all had the same mind set for naming, or were given an official name. Although it makes it kind of cheesy, it helps marketing. I view SSJ2 and SSJ3 as marketing terms, rather than in the anime/manga being "going beyond" super saiyan stages, no digits.

For the helmet head I would be happy with just one face a serious one . And have multiple ones for the ssj head .

Multiple SSJ heads would be great, yeah. I feel if we got Gohan in Goku's gi, it'd be a bit of a re-hash.

They could do something where Gohan has the green Saiyaman vest as removable like Piccolo's cape, along with teen Gohan's cape. Since Gohan spends a good amount of time fighting without the vest I think.

Back