S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job @pwnstars thanks for the info from NYCC . But that's dumb that bandai is confused as to which buu to release ..... Lol they didn't seem to have that same problem as to which cell or frieza to release ? They had multiple forms too. THEY need to just keep the pattern and release kid buu! The main last form of the last DBZ villain ! Kid buu is pure evil ! And would be great with ssj3 goku and majin vegeta

Hey guys,

If not for Bluefin telling Tamashii Nations about how popular the over 9000 quote was, we never would have gotten that. So it sounds like Bandai makes the products primarily for Japan and will incorporate American elements into them to cater to our market better.

Fixed. :)

Remember, Tamashii Nations is Bandai. They are specifically the collectors division of Bandai. Bluefin is the U.S. distributor. And yes the vegeta with scouter was made because we told them about it.

Fixed. :)

Remember, Tamashii Nations is Bandai. They are specifically the collectors division of Bandai. Bluefin is the U.S. distributor. And yes the vegeta with scouter was made because we told them about it.

:wave

It's always good to see you around. I'm loving the recent gunpla reveals. MG X. :yess:

I hope patience pays off with DBZ as well. I don't mind waiting longer if it means getting the figures I want, like Nappa or 17.

@pwnstar511 You rock dude! Doing the good work!:D If today was that heavy, GL for tomorrow!:lol

Only thing left I'd love to know is what Tamashii's aiming for in terms of amount of releases next year? Because Goku is arriving almost past the first quarter i kinda doubt whether we'll get four new releases again like this year.

I nagged for regular goku but I will not nag for nappa . I will nag for 18,17,Kid buu , kid trunks /kid goten pack, great saiyaman gohan with ssj head , 16 ,majin vegeta , krillin

Same here glad we are getting Goku but I have no need for Nappa.

I said I'd buy Nappa but I gotta hand it to Tamashii, I wouldn't buy him if he's super expensive... Cell's original release price is as high as I'm going from now on. So, yeah, I've kinda lost hope for Nappa tbh (and with him, all large characters).

Sounds like they might let the outcome of the west and east coast polls give the deciding vote for who's to come next, so I'm definitely expecting a Buu period release after Normal Goku (unless the twins do manage to pop out in between). Maybe, if the polls are very clear, they might still change their mind about Buu. I mean, I just found out via Sci-Fri that they're contemplating a figuarts Lord Zedd release and that's not only a villain, it's a villain that doesn't exist in Japan! So, I wouldn't give up hop on Buu yet.

Via Timone from the DBFigs site:
DSCF4203-noscale.jpg

Am I the only one worried by how many zeros are suddenly being made? This happened with one piece, and its making me nervous tbh.

Via Timone from the DBFigs site:
DSCF4203-noscale.jpg

Thanks for sharing. The toyark coverage has been a little weak in DBZ. I'm def getting this one. Got the goku one and it's awesome! Trunks on preorder! My shelf of DBZ is getting heavy with all the Figuarts and zero. Thanks again for the pic.

^ Experienced the same thing, but I'm kinda let down how low their coverage is in general. That and NYCC is somewhat of a let down in general for me.

@Big D I'm not worrying anymore with what Pwn said. No way in hell that the Zero's have a significant share in sales numbers for the DBZ Figuarts and the line is seen as one of their most popular. Ergo the normal SHF's are one of their most popular. One Piece in general isn't as popular, and from what I've seen of those characters they're way harder to keep in an avarage humanoid form (which is what SHF is most suited for). I wouldn't worry mate. Only thing worrying me is number of releases per year, since Goku isn't making an appearance till the first Q of '14 is over.

you want this in Figuarts?

vegeta__nappa_and_raditz_by_leuname_x31-d5b1hjx.jpg

keep dreaming....

sadly.... :(
and yes, nappa is flipping you all off >_>

Figuarts ZERO is just a way to make more money, it's not a replacement line. People that are worried about that don't need to be. More than likely, the S.H.F. One Piece figures just didn't very well, and the line was dropped not "replaced". There's no way Bandai would make even a quarter of the characters in S.H.F. that they have been in that One Piece ZERO line.

That said.. I'm really digging Vegeta. I still haven't picked up Goku but will eventually. Too many things this quarter to focus on.

Fat buu would have crappy articulation.
I'm getting really tired of reading this false idea.

Fat buu would have great articulation, there is no reason why he wouldn't it just takes a little imagination to see it.

If anyone is having trouble imagining, here are some reference images.

100_3936.jpg

fat_bastard.jpg

Don't be concerned about is legs either, all that baggy cloth makes plenty of folds to hide those figuarts hip joints with more range of motion than any other figuart.

The dealbreaker on those zeroes for me is the shiney semi transluscent hair, don't like that, gives it a plastic look.

Oh and thanks for the tip Blood. This is a lot better now.

Back