S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that if we don't see a new proto, we won't be getting a release in 2014 we haven't already seen before. Hoping for a release date for at least 18 and hope to see a retooled Nappa proto, with saiyan armour. Really don't expect a new proto tbh.

Edit: actually, might be completely off, just saw it was nycc'12 that first showed both 18's old proto and Nappa's...

@edit yeah how about NYCC 2011? Who was shown there ?

Just a few more days, I'm hopeful we'll get some good news NYCC. I mean, they have to save some stuff for NYCC after all, and hopefully they are farther along in design and production that they have more things they can unveil in general.

Hey guys, I was chosen to be a volunteer at Tamashii Nation's NYCC booth! I'm super excited. Maybe I can ask them some questions about this line. Anything in particular I should ask?

Awesome man! I'm not good at thinking of things to ask personally, and Bluefin are always pretty good about answering on facebook so I think I'm good. Anything I want to know, which is about future reveals, they won't be able to say anyway. Oh, maybe ask if they know anything about D-Arts Omegamon getting a reissue, or if the D-Arts Digimon line will continue as it seems to be slowly dying..

Thanks for offering man! If you could ask about their thoughts on a Majin Vegeta, would be awesome. Just getting any idea on the longevity of the line and increasing the number of releases per year would get great too! Thanks for volunteering!

Hey guys, I was chosen to be a volunteer at Tamashii Nation's NYCC booth! I'm super excited. Maybe I can ask them some questions about this line. Anything in particular I should ask?

Awesome! Ask them when they are going to get to the Buu saga characters (especially Kid Buu!); SS3 Goku needs a Kid Buu to fight against!

Also, ask them if they are planning on making the two main movie characters: God Mode Goku and Bills.

Last edited:

Ask about "kid buu" if they're working on a prototype of him and if they are when will they show him ? Thanks cool little gig you got maybe you'll get a free figure .

I'll definitely do my best to ask them about these questions. I'm curious myself and would love a buu figure! It's going to be extremely busy there obviously so I won't pester them but hopefully they will answer some questions. :)

And a free figure would be amazing haha. Hell, I'd be happy with a discount even since I plan on picking up an armor red ranger and white ranger.

Oh and there's also the question of what they'll do regarding exclusives and re-releases, but getting a hint to where the line will go is most important I think.

You should also ask if theyve finished up with the sdcc poll and if they will be releasing the results online

Awesome. We know you'll represent our thoughts and questions well! I second the question in Majin Vegeta! And please ask about the chances of any movie figures like Broly or adult trunks with long hair from Bojak movie. Thanks!

I don't think they will reveal anything that hasn't been revealed by bluefin or tamashii, but you can try asking them if latest releases would ever be re-released as they are tamashii web exclusives. We just need to make sure that they are aware that there is a huge market trying to buy SS Vegeta and some other old releases. I already own SS Vegeta but I think this question is important overall :)

Awesome. We know you'll represent our thoughts and questions well! I second the question in Majin Vegeta! And please ask about the chances of any movie figures like Broly or adult trunks with long hair from Bojak movie. Thanks!

Adult Trunks from Bojak is the greatest! He just looks so darn cool!

Anyone think they will re-issue Trunks and/or Vegeta?

I recently got back into DBZ and missed out on these 2, Vegeta I have no chance of getting for the price but I'm not sure if I should risk leaving Trunks and waiting for a cheaper re-release.

The NYCC is this weekend ?

Yea hopefully we see something.

tumblr_meqw2oQe021qdunrvo1_500.gif

Anyone think they will re-issue Trunks and/or Vegeta?

I recently got back into DBZ and missed out on these 2, Vegeta I have no chance of getting for the price but I'm not sure if I should risk leaving Trunks and waiting for a cheaper re-release.

Buy Trunks when you can I'd say. I think Vegeta will get a rerel sooner and also be rereleased before Trunks ever is. Secondly we might, I hope, get a long haired armoured Trunks, in which case people might start selling theyre vegeta they used for trunks' head. But that might be a long shot. No idea how long they'll still keep to Android era.

It ultimately comes down to your own level of desire. If you can't stand the idea missing it and/or don't wanna wait for it years, you've got your answer.

Back