S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took this, got my 2nd Normal Vegeta and SDCC SS1 Gohan displayed finally.

2n7ljc0.jpg

Just wondering if everybody who wants to register at DragonballFigures.com, has voted in the two polls that're up? Branjita hopes to present them to Tamashii in a few weeks.

Poll 1 https://dragonballfigures.boards.net/thread/95/poll-which-characters-figuarts-make?page=1

Poll 2 https://dragonballfigures.boards.net/thread/122/poll-which-characters-figuarts-make?page=1

Also the results might be of some minor interest to the people on this thread. It's quite clear that, at least among the board users of DBFigures, Tien, Yamcha & Bardock are the most popular. Others with high amounts of votes are Ultimate Gohan, Broly, Gotenks, Raditz, Android 16 and Super Buu (the latter list without order). The poll's lineup was largely based on Tamashii's survey. The only popular character missing is Majin Vegeta (poll can't be edited). I personally miss Tall Armoured Long Haired Trunks on there, and a lack of Zarbon has also been mentioned.

So what are the chance of them re-releasing ssj vegeta and son gohan? I see these from anywhere from $100-$300, that's just ridiculous! I just started collecting and wishing I had gotten into this 2 years ago :(

So what are the chance of them re-releasing ssj vegeta and son gohan? I see these from anywhere from $100-$300, that's just ridiculous! I just started collecting and wishing I had gotten into this 2 years ago :(

I bought sdcc gohan for 60 bucks at toyarena last month. He's back up to $80 right now but keep checking he will probably go down again. Ssj vegeta on the other hand, he seems more expensive now than ever. I'm hoping for a re release.

I bought sdcc gohan for 60 bucks at toyarena last month. He's back up to $80 right now but keep checking he will probably go down again. Ssj vegeta on the other hand, he seems more expensive now than ever. I'm hoping for a re release.

I've never seen anything go down on Toyarena personally...

I don't know what the chances for rereleases are, but they've already had one, ssj Goku, so I can easily see 'm do more. Other lines get re-releases too and Vegeta would probably get close to selling out a second time, so that seems highly profitable to me.

We should make our own poll here

I'm fine with that, but it's kinda just as easy to register at DBFigures and vote there seeing as the mods genuinely want to get that to Tamashii and they've got a bunch of votes already. The more the voters, the more serious they'll be taken I'd imagine.

Just wondering if everybody who wants to register at DragonballFigures.com, has voted in the two polls that're up? Branjita hopes to present them to Tamashii in a few weeks.

Poll 1 https://dragonballfigures.boards.net/thread/95/poll-which-characters-figuarts-make?page=1

Poll 2 https://dragonballfigures.boards.net/thread/122/poll-which-characters-figuarts-make?page=1

Also the results might be of some minor interest to the people on this thread. It's quite clear that, at least among the board users of DBFigures, Tien, Yamcha & Bardock are the most popular. Others with high amounts of votes are Ultimate Gohan, Broly, Gotenks, Raditz, Android 16 and Super Buu (the latter list without order). The poll's lineup was largely based on Tamashii's survey. The only popular character missing is Majin Vegeta (poll can't be edited). I personally miss Tall Armoured Long Haired Trunks on there, and a lack of Zarbon has also been mentioned.

Sorry, I wont be voting there, the bias for yamcha and any other small time character there annoys me; I know folks here want those characters too, but i dont want this line dying due to no one bar a select few buying those figures, give me Buu and some other big characters like android saga Gohan or majin vegeta first, then they can kill off this line.

Sorry for the rant, but i feel really strongly about this subject. Bluefin already had a poll with good characters in it, we dont need that sabotaged. characters like Vegito and ultimate Gohan were top of bluefins poll, but you give the same poll to those who would rather have obscure characters made because they havent had figures before, then you get issues; they would rather the line died as long as they got their rare figure.

Last edited:
Sorry, I wont be voting there, the bias for yamcha and any other small time character there annoys me; I know folks here want those characters too, but i dont want this line dying due to no one bar a select few buying those figures, give me Buu and some other big characters like android saga Gohan or majin vegeta first, then they can kill off this line.

Sorry for the rant, but i feel really strongly about this subject. Bluefin already had a poll with good characters in it, we dont need that sabotaged.

As if this would "sabotage" their survey.>< I honestly think more people are gonna buy Tien and Yamcha then Krillin and they sure as hell are a lot more popular then 17 and 18. Actually, I'll bet more people will buy T&Y then Nappa. Ever since I've known DBZ since I was a kid I knew people who had them as their favourite characters. more then ten years later and not much's changed. They're fullfledged Z Warriors, people will want to complete the Z line up if they can. On this very thread I seem to recall people mentioning them.

Also, you have little ground to criticise a voting result if you were offered a chance to participate in it and didn't. But that's my POV on such matters.

What are you gonna do if a poll is held here and T&Y are gonna become one of the most popular? Scream "The line will die!"? Gimme a break. Equally, apart from a weird Bardock popularity non of us know how to explain, all the other high voted characters are either popular or logical within the current line (like 16), so I don't see a problem here at all.

But suit yourself, if you wanna keep yourself from exerting influence that's your choice.

EDIT: The only thing I do kinda agree with is the indirect sentiment that they have to start quitting the Cell period rather sooner than later. I don't hope they start wasting time on 19 or 20 or Cell's other forms. So in that regard I do agree. But T&Y aren't small time characters imo. Characters like 19 or Dabura are, guys who are restricted to one saga.

As if this would "sabotage" their survey.>< I honestly think more people are gonna buy Tien and Yamcha then Krillin and they sure as hell are a lot more popular then 17 and 18. Actually, I'll bet more people will buy T&Y then Nappa. Ever since I've known DBZ since I was a kid I knew people who had them as their favourite characters. more then ten years later and not much's changed. They're fullfledged Z Warriors, people will want to complete the Z line up if they can. On this very thread I seem to recall people mentioning them.

Also, you have little ground to criticise a voting result if you were offered a chance to participate in it and didn't. But that's my POV on such matters.

What are you gonna do if a poll is held here and T&Y are gonna become one of the most popular? Scream "The line will die!"? Gimme a break. Equally, apart from a weird Bardock popularity non of us know how to explain, all the other high voted characters are either popular or logical within the current line (like 16), so I don't see a problem here at all.

But suit yourself, if you wanna keep yourself from exerting influence that's your choice.

EDIT: The only thing I do kinda agree with is the indirect sentiment that they have to start quitting the Cell period rather sooner than later. I don't hope they start wasting time on 19 or 20 or Cell's other forms. So in that regard I do agree. But T&Y aren't small time characters imo. Characters like 19 or Dabura are, guys who are restricted to one saga.

I'll buy Nappa before Tein and Yamcha. But I still want Tien and Yamcha. The Z Fighters are very important, and should be released.

Someone start a poll. I am interested in seeing where it goes.

I would honestly rather they had no influence at all than having some because my one vote for Buu might tip them over enough for Tamashii to listen.

I have no interest in yamcha and the like; the only thing they did was die at the beginning of DBZ and did nothing after. Krillin is an exception, he actually contributed to the team even up until the Buu saga.

Like i said, i feel strongly about it, and i have every right to; every poll beforehand was full of people sabotaging it to get stupid characters like Chi-Chi and Bulma (what on earth will you do with them?), this is the first poll that actually made sense, and now they are doing it again? nope, i want no part in it.

I scoffed at a Tien figure, but even Tien makes 100000x more sense than Yamcha. What a pointless character.

Roshi would make sense.

Oh and I just looked at prices on SS Vegeta... Holy crap! I may need to sell mine. I do like it a lot, but if it goes up to $200 for a used one, I'm not sure I can keep a little figuart when it could buy me a Hot Toy.

I would honestly rather they had no influence at all than having some because my one vote for Buu might tip them over enough for Tamashii to listen.

I have no interest in yamcha and the like; the only thing they did was die at the beginning of DBZ and did nothing after. Krillin is an exception, he actually contributed to the team even up until the Buu saga.

Like i said, i feel strongly about it, and i have every right to; every poll beforehand was full of people sabotaging it to get stupid characters like Chi-Chi and Bulma (what on earth will you do with them?), this is the first poll that actually made sense, and now they are doing it again? nope, i want no part in it.

Its just completing the Z Fighters.

It pulls together a Display or adds to it. Cell for example, can be displayed smirking at the group, or all Villians fighting the Z Warriors at once.

Then there's completists like myself, who wants anyone and everyone from the franchise in figure form. Look at Star Wars. Over the years, they haven't missed too many characters. Even Neca got all the predators from P2 in figure form, who all had a total of maybe 2 minutes on screen. Where as some Star Wars characters were split seconds.

I welcome Bulma and Chi Chi. Because in my opinion, after Tamashii drops the line, I don't see the license being picked up again for awhile, and if it does, not with all the detail, articulation, and scale!

Im not by any means saying dont do them, but I want the main characters and villains first, before they risk the line going under. It may be popular now, but all it takes is one or two bad sales for them to drop the line. It happened to one piece, and almost happened with dbz once before, and believe it or not, it was Vegeta that caused it!

So yeah, once we have at least one Buu and hopefully an adult and Kid Gohan, then bring out Tien, Yamcha etc.

Back