S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/IMG]
17 & 18!!! **** yes!!!
Can't wait for the full reveal tomorrow!! Lets go Nappa!

tumblr_mhzdd8SNd61qfbz1so1_500.gif

i take it none of you have seen the Figuarts DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!
lol it looks like you did!!!
I just got super excited

This is bull**** Krillin is freakin red he doesn't even match the rest of the figures and its was obvi we were gonna get 17 Im super pissed thats all we got so far they need to speed up there production and stop making mistakes or they will ruin the line

This is bull**** Krillin is freakin red he doesn't even match the rest of the figures and its was obvi we were gonna get 17 Im super pissed thats all we got so far they need to speed up there production and stop making mistakes or they will ruin the line

tumblr_m97esrlOaO1rd9q6po1_500.gif

He's been that color for months and this wont ruin the line.

i take it none of you have seen the Figuarts DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!
lol it looks like you did!!!
I just got super excited

Pitu, are you gunna video some of the booths? If so, please get some indepth shots of Sideshows Star Wars line!!! Maybe Mattels WWE line aswell? Thanks bro!

Bluefin just showed #17 close up; id link it but im on mobile and facebook does t like people linking their pics lol

Also #18 looks as if she has had some changes; her arms didnt have bicep swivels to accompany the folded arm pieces, so hopefully her poseable arms have been fixed!

Finally, I know this is kinda off topic, but mmpr fans, the whole team is on display, with a hint of maybe seeing extras like white or a female yellow (they will be swapping figures out)

64237t-tamna6.jpg

Last edited:
704070_620708277948341_157228270_o.jpg

Android 17 n 18 close up . So they changed 18s clothes . She looks hot man.And 17 looks awesome . They did a great job on both of these . 18 should come with the android controller that krillin destroyed .

Last edited:
In sentai (the japanese show pr came from) yellow was a guy, look closely at the footage and you will notice it lol. Only later on did we start seeing the female costume actress!

Look at yellow in that pic, clearly the male body.

Back