S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys i have a question... Not sure exactly whats going on but i just paid for my frieza yesterday...and it went through totaled around 68$ CAD and just now i got my tracking number for my order...but for some reason i got two emails with two diff tracking number but the order number is the same... So wtf lol why do i have 2 tracking numbers?!?

Haha, yeah, it's like he's on an Amusement Park ride.

Hmm, not sure Rrashidp, that would be something you would need to ask the store you bought it from about. Probably just an error.

Wow this post has freaked me out because i was thinking the EXACT same thing last night...

:hi5:

i was thinking balck hair head for gohan, long haired trunks head ( even maybe a torso with no jacket on), super long Piccolo arm, namek armour torso for vegeta etc. etc.

this aswell as energy effects - Tamashi make it be so!

Thats what Im sayin man!!!

Hey guys i have a question... Not sure exactly whats going on but i just paid for my frieza yesterday...and it went through totaled around 68$ CAD and just now i got my tracking number for my order...but for some reason i got two emails with two diff tracking number but the order number is the same... So wtf lol why do i have 2 tracking numbers?!?

Do both numbers work when tracked? Ive occasionally had two but the seller explained that one was a mistake and that only one worked

I will be getting mine Tuesday... I don't see how thats 2 days not counting Sunday but ok...

Mine was shipped from amazon like 2 days ago.

Now the FedEX tracking says Wed and it's in KS and I live in IA. When it was shipped this morning... How the heck is that 2 day shipping... That's more like 4 day shipping...

Probably be a month until I get my Freiza from Amazon..:( oh well. I did however, for you WWF fans, pick up a Honky Tonk Man!!! Currently smashing a quitar over Jake the Snakes head on my shelf.

6 days bros!!! Ready for my Nappa release date and a Buu proto

Heck yeah Now that I have scouter Vegeta I really want Nappa... I do hope for maybe a comic con exclusive years later they release him with the Saiyan Armor/Blue Scouter

Amazon.. that's tricky. They say it's two day shipping, but there are times when it's one day shipping and three day shipping. It all depends on what day they give you as the delivery estimate as they seem to stick to that. I've had stuff that I would buy on say.. the 1st, it would ship on the 2nd, and I would get it on the 3rd. Technically that's one day shipping. In contrast, I've bought stuff on the 1st, it would ship the 2nd, and arrive on the 4th. Amazon is weird and unpredictable. Generally I'm happy with them, and for the quality of packaging it's amazing things arrive in generally new condition. Though not always, but usually they do.

I wonder if what accessories Nappa will come with. I would like to think they might actually give him armor that could snap on or something to that effect. I just think it would be odd to release an armor-less Nappa. While I do think that armor-less Nappa is awesome, the armored version with the blue scouter is what I think of when I think of Nappa.

Do both numbers work when tracked? Ive occasionally had two but the seller explained that one was a mistake and that only one worked

Right now both numbers arent working but its still early lol ordered from toy arena, reeeeaaaalllyy hoping they sent out 2 friezas lol :p

Tell me about it! Tamashii must know that because now I feel I have to complete this line, I have also found their damn sentai series too, so the mmpr team has to be completed too!:gah::gah:

lol i wasnt a HUGE mmpr fan growing up, like, i watched it but was more of a marvel/xmen kinda kid…buuut the samurai n mmpr lines look AMAZING! ive been thinkin about it but ive also got other collections to catch up w lol

Probably be a month until I get my Freiza from Amazon..:( oh well. I did however, for you WWF fans, pick up a Honky Tonk Man!!! Currently smashing a quitar over Jake the Snakes head on my shelf.

6 days bros!!! Ready for my Nappa release date and a Buu proto

:goodpost::lecture

Amazon.. that's tricky. They say it's two day shipping, but there are times when it's one day shipping and three day shipping. It all depends on what day they give you as the delivery estimate as they seem to stick to that. I've had stuff that I would buy on say.. the 1st, it would ship on the 2nd, and I would get it on the 3rd. Technically that's one day shipping. In contrast, I've bought stuff on the 1st, it would ship the 2nd, and arrive on the 4th. Amazon is weird and unpredictable. Generally I'm happy with them, and for the quality of packaging it's amazing things arrive in generally new condition. Though not always, but usually they do.

I wonder if what accessories Nappa will come with. I would like to think they might actually give him armor that could snap on or something to that effect. I just think it would be odd to release an armor-less Nappa. While I do think that armor-less Nappa is awesome, the armored version with the blue scouter is what I think of when I think of Nappa.

Well according to Amazon it says Tuesday, but then on FedEX it say Wed so I don't know... I still dont get how that is 2 day shipping though....

Yeah me either, Amazon is weird. My packages are always shipped via UPS when I use my free 2-day Prime shipping. In the past when I've used the free shipping over $25 that has been frustrating.

Yeah me either, Amazon is weird. My packages are always shipped via UPS when I use my free 2-day Prime shipping. In the past when I've used the free shipping over $25 that has been frustrating.

I would rather mine be shipped by ups... But we have no choice on who we ship with so yeah...

Back